Stay Away From Me!

Today I had a blood test.. to see if I got ze Mumps

soon i'll look like this kid... but with a bigger nose
MUMPS.GIF

And my balls shall be bigger than all over yours.. HAHAHAHHAHA! *goes off singing I've got big balls - ACDC*

I know.. i'm praticaly dying and no one even sends me a e-get-well-card... fuckers! Tho its all ok.. i'm on 4 times of drugs incudling my own, all is good.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
I think I'm getting the mumps :(

Tongue is a little sore, my cheeks are sore and a bit swolen and my gums hurt. Maybe my wisdom teeth though...meh.

Get better yepalot.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
go go power yeppy!

hope you get better and if you want i can send you some of my pocket repair kits

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
go go power yeppy!

hope you get better and if you want i can send you some of my pocket repair kits

he will get better, cant die from the mumps, he could however lose his balls :D

elaTC

Fledgling Freddie
Are You To Die Mate? I Can Come And Bring Mym Mom. She Gives Good Blowjobs And Also Bakes Cookies.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
elaTC said:
Are You To Die Mate? I Can Come And Bring Mym Mom. She Gives Good Blowjobs And Also Bakes Cookies.

yeah her cakes are nice

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
elaTC said:

I can vouch for her giving good blow jobs.

Xylso once had a dick, but because hes so much of a pussy.. hes dick started to fade away. Now Hes dickless.

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
Yeppy is have to disagree with your mum, you really are a genious.
go back to bug using it suits you better, and its about the only thing in this world that your good at

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Xyslo said:
go back to bug using it suits you better, and its about the only thing in this world that your good at

Actually I'm good at a lot of things, unlike you. One of them being pissing you off. Now go back to your cave until you realize that you suck at life and should be shot. <3

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
Actually I'm good at a lot of things, unlike you. One of them being pissing you off. Now go back to your cave until you realize that you suck at life and should be shot. <3
such hate.

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
I don't hate Xyslo, I just mock him because I have nothing better to spend my time on. :(

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
I don't hate Xyslo, I just mock him because I have nothing better to spend my time on. :(
thats coz ur a retard

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom