Statuesque girdle of might

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Elo guys. Curious if this belt has any interest? Ive got one lying around I might sell if ppl are looking for it and the price is right. But have no idea bout price range+interest. Had a plaited hair belt sell for a good deal a lil while back. So kinda hoping this one has the same interest ;)

http://camelot.allakhazam.com/item.html?citem=14743

/Dracus

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Plaited is slightly better because it also has con cap in it, but I'd say nice str cap on this, as well as almost decent util... just a shot in the dark here:

~5p maybe slightly more

EDIT: bear in mind I have no idea what the rarity is on this belt :)

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
I beg to differ, 24uv on plaited 44uv on this one. Better for fg rvr Imo. And 5p isnt anyway near what I had in mind :) but I guess I'll just wait for clustering when tanks are even more fotm in FGs than now(new Det patch) ;)

/Dracus

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Dracus said:
I beg to differ, 24uv on plaited 44uv on this one. Better for fg rvr Imo. And 5p isnt anyway near what I had in mind :) but I guess I'll just wait for clustering when tanks are even more fotm in FGs than now(new Det patch) ;)

/Dracus

Well, was just a guess of mine.. I like it when items have more than 1 stat cap increase because it saves the trouble of having to fit in 10 different items for the stat caps you want. Also, charge on plaited is much more usable, endurance heal, compared to str/con buff on this one.

But as I said, I don't know the rarity of the belt, and it also depends on the user, what he prioritizes etc :) Personally I wouldn't use this belt, and if I absolutely HAD to, I probably wouldn't pay more than 5p for it :)

/Nausilus

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Dracus said:

/Dracus
Bear in mind that cap increase does not raise UV, plaited is by far the better belt.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Not all got the power to get Plaited belt so that i guess is the nexxt best after Plaited..i would guess aboute 10p or so for the belt.. But its only a guess :)

Neo

Loyal Freddie
sure plaited is better IF U need the con capp. most templates need
different things cuz u use different stuff. This is a really nice belt, and
if u need str capp and thoose resists its golden. id say somewhere around
10-15 plat.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
THx for the info all, but considering I sold a plaited for 40p recently the prices you suggest are no way near what I had in mind :) and as Neo said, not everyone feels the need for con cap in their temps where as str is a lot more needed and the resists on this belt are some of the resists that are not automaticly capped by other jewelry.

I'll just wait for clustering and hope the exc middies have a bigger need for this belt. Non on ME and only 1 plaited with no price ;)

Again, thx for the info :)

/Dracus

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Those prices all seem a bit OTT imo but all depends on what folk are willing to waste on stuff I supose :)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
this belt goes for 70~plat on mid/exal

rare as hell , i farmed mine for 15 hour's straight

and bear in mind people how many items drops in ToA with spirit resist ? and 8% for that matter

so save it for clustering u will get a heck alot more for it there

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
40p for plaited... and I sold mine for 15p several months ago...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom