Stats sites..

T

talen_sun

I know that there are plenty of sites out there for statisics, but being an idiot, i aint bookmarked any of them, any chance you lot out there could post them here...

I'm especially interested in one that list crafters, (but not the top ten, cause i know i'm not that good yet) especially if they list like the top 100 per realm/server etc..

Thanks in advance...

V

VidX

For a nice all-over DAOC stats site, check out Camelot-Seer.

VERY nice site, showing ALL the players on ALL the playable servers with XML (US, EU, and the Italian as well I think).

Can see how good you are compared to the 'experienced' US players.

(Out of the supposed 200k subscribers, Usp is about 6800 in rp's! Not bad for someone who likes to do kamikaze runs :) )

T

talen_sun

Cool, nice sites, thanks all...

But...

Does anyone know any which are a little more crafter orientated? Only being a learner crafter (just got 620) I wanna see how much i gotta do to get up with the big boys... and girl (sorry Kiarra!!)!!!

I hope someone knows, cheers!!!

A

Alrindel

The crafter information in GOA's guild XML pages is a little bugged right now. In each guild page, any crafters who are over 400 have an entry in their individual character record, and then the guild's top 5 crafters in each category are listed in a separate <top> entry. Unfortunately, the /webdisplay trades command in-game - which is supposed to make you either show up on both lists, or be anonymous on both lists - is broken. If you are anonymous in the guild top crafter listing, then your individual character record shows your craft skill. If you are anonymous in your individual character record, then you show up on the guild top crafter listing. GOA has said they will get to fixing this in "mid-September". :rolleyes:

Anyways, the upshot of this is that right now it's tricky to make a list of crafters from the XML that shows ALL the non-anonymous crafters. When GOA fixes the /webdisplay bug, it will be easier to make a comprehensive listing.

Not Very Comprehensive Excalibur Crafter Listing

O

old.Belorfyn

Just thought I'd mention it here that I'm making change to Duskwave.com DAoC so that it'll use both guild top entries (only best 4 of each trade available) and the "personal" entries for crafting information. This should show quite lot of the people until GOA gets it sorted (unless you're anonymous and not in guild top 4).

Anyway, I suggest that crafters who wish their info to be available on daoc stats sites put /webdisplay trades on. It's on when it says so after issuing command and then you'll get information about your crafting skilsl included in your "personal" record in xml-data. You won't show up in chronicles guild top 4 crafters but you'll show up on unofficial sites (atleast some).

[EDIT]
Oh, and to say something on original topic too: if you like herald-style, check out Nolby Pride's herald: http://www.nolbypride.com
[/EDIT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom