Stats for next season?

O

old.yashar

I remember there was talk of havign stats for this up coming season, is that gonna happen becuase it would be cool if it was.

R

RogueOne

Stats are definitely something I would like to see, but I'm not 100% sure how feasible they'd be for us. I'll ask people who know more about these things than me and hopefully give you a more certain answer soon.

C

Ch3tan

No stats are possible till Valve update hl1.1.0.9, it stores identical player id's for the killer and the victim.

O

old.yashar

Surely you can still use statsme, i know its not the best stats program around but still its better than nowt.

T

[TNN]Aardvark

The way stats progs work is by reading the server logs. In all previous versions, the wonid of the killer and the victim were logged seperately, so you could track the killers kills and the victims deaths. Now however, only the killers wonid appears in the event entry, so all current stat programs screw up a bit :)

I *think* it will be relatively simple to generate pure frag stats, if the stats progs are updated. However, the detailed frags/deaths stuff we're used to seeing is impossible to implement. I believe this may also cause problems for matchbots.

Users who are viewing this thread