Stats bug?

Rieveth

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone else getting reported more stats then they should have from their equipment?

I was just sorting my new suit and the crafting calc said I should have 66 quick without some of the items that I havent got yet, but the game listed as me having 67 quick from items. So I been testing on all mine and my gfs chars and they all got the same thing. My gfs zerk seems to be getting 2 extra stats and my chars are getting 1 extra.

Seems that when you put on items and the stat goes over 50 you get an extra stat or two. Tested on another server and still the same. I also asked a friend to test it on his chars and he is getting it too. He said it could be camelots normal UI before he tried on his and he runs a different UI.

Btw the extra stats are gettign added to the totals as well unless your caped and it will just be put is as 1 extra point over caped.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Do you mean that putting an item with alot of stats on it like +50 con or something will give you the extra points?
Well if that's the case then I guess the game is just bugged if you use items with a big +stats as with my buffbot(haven't tested it this patch but worked last one) whenever I had an item with alot of +acuity equipt and then buffed people till I was ooc and then removed the big +acuity item I could still keep on casting buffs till the 20 buff limit even with no more conc bar left :eek7:

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
allways check items ingame that u put into to the calc. really no jokeing.
i made a 40p mistake once couse 2 resists where bit wrong.

go to the ME or as in alliance if some one has it so he can give u the stats

but this could be a bug, havent seen it myself :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i had something like this, i was fully buffed and my stats were wrong, i took off my gloves and they had +20 str, my strength was lessened by 22. If i put the armour back on i recieved +22str, i ended up relogging and trying it with no buffs and it was fixed.

Rieveth

Fledgling Freddie
No im not talking about an item with 50 stats. Im talking about when I have accumulated over + 50 stats from several items.

These are the items I have on.

15 quick from Som
15 quick from Scalars
10 quick from Champ weapon
22 quick from Lightning Etched Studded Pants
4 quick from Crafted item

All that should give me 66 quick but im getting 67 quick.

And its the same thing with my con and my str. When ever they reach over 50 I get an extra stat.

My GFs Zerker is getting the same thing but hers is getting 2 extra stats in everything that has accumulated over 50 from items.

I tried this on a different server (german), different computers, different accounts and I still get the same thing.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
you sure there isn't an item that has cap increase bonus?

ah nm, even then you would need extra quickness from items to benefit from the cap bonus.

Trunks

Loyal Freddie
i've had this problem too, but so far its just increases. on my runie's template it has 71/75 con 101/101 dex, in game the stats are 72/75 and 102/101 so one oc. i've added up the values and they are 71/75 and 101/101. so somehow theres a calculation going wrong. the piety is correct as it is in my template.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, it works like this, I believe.

At some time in the past, Mythic increased the value of +stat by 50%. So an item with +6 Qui, then gave +9 Qui. They didn't change the database, though.

So, if you have an item with +7 Qui, it's actually +5 x 1.5 = +7.5 Qui, and rounds down to +7 on display. If you have two items with +7 Qui, it gives you +15 Qui.

For your items :

10 x 1.5 = 15 quick from Som
10 x 1.5 = 15 quick from Scalars
7 x 1.5 = 10.5 quick from Champ weapon
15 x 1.5 = 22.5 quick from Lightning Etched Studded Pants
3 x 1.5 = 4.5 quick from Crafted item

The three .5 quicks is where your extra +1 is coming from.

None of the spellcrafting calculators take this into account (And I've never bothered cos it's that bit too extreme tweaking).

Darzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom