Statistics for Daoc server (players, classes etc)

M

Molten Lava

Few weeks ago I found a link to a page where you could find statistics on (only US?) servers. You were able to see how much people played a sorc, wiz, friar etc and you could see what lvl (always nice to see how much of each class is playing on a server...just to be original when you start an alt :) ) You could also see how much people are Alb, how much Hib and how much Mid.... I think there was only info on the US servers....my question: does anyone know that link (I lost it :( ) and does anyone know if there's a site that had this kind of information on the european servers?

Hope someone can help me....

M

Molten Lava

add

and the only information it showed was of people in guilds...(dunno why, but I'm sure it said that) So basically it showed an Excel-like sheet with all classes and lvls with the number of them in it....I think there were like 8 lvl friars, 120 lvl 50 paladins, 100 lvl 50 clerics etc....

A

Alrindel

I have never heard of this, but presumably somebody downloaded the xml data sheets for every guild on every server and then built a database of all the players and extracted those statistics (which is why unguilded players don't show up).

It wouldn't be hard to do, I guess, but since there are no xml data sheets on the european servers yet, then the answer to your question is, "no, this does not exist for the european servers."

The xml is coming "soon" for us, they say, but we don't know if that means tomorrow or in three weeks.

A

Alrindel

Incidentally if no-one else is going to do this for GOA's servers, I might do it myself, at least for Excalibur, just to see once and for all how the realm actually is balanced ( :rolleyes: ) in terms of numbers and levels.

P

- Pathfinder -

And we'd prolly see that Albion suffers from a lack of AE CC people, *cough* :) Nice idea though, given that so few people are unguilded at 50, those few who aren't won't interfere much with the statistics (unless, for some reason, every single cabalist (laff :)) is unguilded ;)).

M

Molten Lava

I'm sure it was "up-to-date"

I'm sure it was up-to-date....there was something like "last updated at: [recent date]" on the page....damn why did I lost that URL......i think it was on one of the bigger sites though (Alkazam, MMORPG, Stratics etc etc)

pls anyone help!!!

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by Alrindel
Both of them?

Actually, we don't have a lv 50 cabalist on Prydwen as far as I know - no idea if Excal has one :) We DO have enough equipment to outfit 500+ of them (swears loudly at LB mobs drops), but that's another story.

M

Molten Lava

nope

nope, it was an ugly white page with a black font...nothing nice only info (straight from a database i think)

A

Anu

It would be good to see some stats for the euro servers even if i'm only interested in the uk servers :p

Good luck if someone take up the task as i'm sure it will be alot of work.. to start with.. depends if GoA are forthcoming with info.

O

old.Iunliten

Now I wanna make a mentalist thanks krusha, just what I didn't need.

Edit:
Noticed a very intresting thing when checking chars 45+

Healers are the most played char over there of the midgardian ones.

I would so like something like this but for european servers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom