Stating the facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.[BA]Mo

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Yeah, [BA] unfortunately left, and then spread stories that simply weren't true around...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you denying you came into our chat and told us we had to replay the game? That our tactics weren't fun? That even though both [TA] and [BA] had agreed to a default win to us (with no hard feelings between the clans) that you were going to give [TA] points, or force us into a replay so they wouldn't leave the league?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>seems they didn't enjoy their game with [TA] but it is all sorted now <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As a matter of fact, we thoroughly enjoyed the game with [TA]. It was [TA] who thought the new patch was very HWG biased. Since we used 3 on Def on 2fort they found it very frustrating and decided not to play the second map. Although they handled it wrongly, we understood why they didn't want to play on, and we agreed it was a default win to us.

The reason why we left this league hasn't anything to do with [TA]. We were happy, we had won 2fort and defaulted crossover2. Then you came into our chat and started to tell us that:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>&lt;ViRuZ^&gt; the pure facts are u will ruin the fun of clans<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>and used an excessive amount of hw guys which can ruin the fun for other clans
[20:19] &lt;Reality&gt; define excessive
[20:19] &lt;ViRuZ^&gt; over 2<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Playing with a good strong defense will ruin games will it? A bit naive perhaps? We happen to be a very good clan and certainly don't set out to 'ruin games'. If you believe playing with the strongest def we can field, both class and player wise is gonna ruin games... whatever..

As for the HW issue. If you felt this was the case, why not impose a limit on them? I personally wouldn't mind limits...but don't go stating after the game that you think it's wrong and using this for a reason to replay the game. If people wish to play TF1.5 like TFC was like then so be it. An opinion i certainly don't follow. HWG's have always been very strong close range...now you get to hit what you point at...like I said, if your gonna get people moaning that about certain classes then go away till they patch it.

Rant over. I do realise that [TA] were going to leave over this and as a result we would have lost points. Something, i'd like to make perfectly clear,we weren't bothered about. They apparently haven't. However, suggesting that we replay them just to appease them and keep them in the league is wrong. Plain and simple.

[BA] did not leave the league because of [TA]. We left because we didn't like the fact that you/Viruz/the organiser of the league were willing to bow down to one clan at the expense of another. (don't think we appreciated one of our leaders being kick banned from the chat room either)

V

vuz

Oh dear oh dear
Are you denying you came into our chat and told us we had to replay the game?

- Yes, I did come into your chatroom, I never said you HAD to replay the game, my innitial reaction was to suggest it.

That our tactics weren't fun? That even though both [TA] and [BA] had agreed to a default win to us (with no hard feelings between the clans)

- Some members of [TA] agreed that apparently, the ones I was talking to certainly didn't have that on their minds

that you were going to give [TA] points, or force us into a replay so they wouldn't leave the league?

- This is utter (large rude word). The fact was I stated if u didn't replay then u wouldn't get any points. This was due to the fact that if TA left the league u wudn't get any points as is a rule in this league. I explained this several times and yet it appears u still do not understand that concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom