Static Tempest (Realm Ability)

W

Whoodoo_RD

Just been trying out this RA. Sick of all the mezzin you albs do (seems your melee must suck major legue), i decided my Thane could use a lil retal mezzing, so I went for the Static Tempest realm ability.

First test in RvR, we managed to gank some hibs with it, stunned about 6 or 7 of them, then 4 thanes Mjollinered then to death, first time Ive beeen praised to Mjols use ;)

That time was lucky, maybe another healer was nearby or sommit, since that time Ive tried it, it stuns, then 2 seconds later its gone.

Not deterered by this, i decided to test it on some mobs. I ventured into Askheim, targetted the ww's around Baron Fawar, and let it go.

Surely enough, 6 ww's stood there helpless. Well, for 3 seconds. Then they all charged me and so i killed em.

An hour later I decided to try it once again, this time, i targetted the payload at my feet, standing next to the barron. 1st Stun, yes, 3 secs they just stood there. However, like a healer stun and mezz, the more you do it to a mob the less effective. The second stun came and again, the froze. But this time only for about a second. The third not even a second, in fact hardly noticable.

I thought this would be a good crowd control, but alas, it sucks and aint worth 14 points :(

O

old.Second

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
Sick of all the mezzin you albs do (seems your melee must suck major legue :(

LOL
Thought it was the healers that was the uber mezzers in the game:p not albs!

F

Flimgoblin

it's better than Void ;)

static tempest, then slam mjolnirs on it

it's an aoe stun/damage thing yeah?

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by Fingoniel
it's an aoe stun/damage thing yeah?

Ground-targetted radius cloud spell that lasts 30 seconds. Every 7 seconds anyone near the object representing the center of the cloud is stunned for 3 seconds.

Just stun, blows goats tho!

N

Northstarr

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
Just been trying out this RA. Sick of all the mezzin you albs do :(

rofl albs mezzing thats a good one

S

speshneeds

Forgive my ignorance but i always had sorc's down as the best mezzers?

N

Northstarr

they may be but there are a lot fewer sorcs than there are bards and healers about

P

pitspawn

Sorc are almost pretty rare in alb, not too many participate in rvr either :/

Might have something to do with their paper armour, crap all hp and (if fully mind specced) crap offence (Making the class plain, buy only having to /stick and mezz)

But im sure this has already been discussed a thousand times so lets drop it please.

O

old.Leel

Well, I got mezed by a 44 mind sorc and 34 mind sorc in odins tonight, so you albs have at least TWO good mezers:-P Dunno their names unfortunately, but one of them might be Kayla, she was in my sight range when I got mezed.
B.t.w. fire wiz, theurg and cleric together rock a little too much:-/
Got hit for 551 by fire wiz dd. My fire resist isn't the best though

R

raven3

Originally posted by old.Leel
Well, I got mezed by a 44 mind sorc and 34 mind sorc in odins tonight, so you albs have at least TWO good mezers:-P Dunno their names unfortunately, but one of them might be Kayla, she was in my sight range when I got mezed.
B.t.w. fire wiz, theurg and cleric together rock a little too much:-/
Got hit for 551 by fire wiz dd. My fire resist isn't the best though

How do you know when you are mezzed by a 44mind or a 34mind sorc?
Just out of intrest...

O

old.Biffsmash

I dont go RvR very often, but I will be completely honest. As far as I can remember, every time I have been to RvR and encountered albs, I have seen Sorcs. Maybe I am just lucky :D

Users who are viewing this thread