Stat caps removed, or not?

S

svartmetall

I didn't see any change to any of my stats yesterday with my lvl 50...could someone please explain this "cap removal" I've been hearing so much about to me?

A

Arnor

buffs, dont settle for less then red-rimmed

S

svartmetall

Ah, it's only when buffed then? OK, I can relax...

J

Javai

Seems to have a small knock on effect at low levels. My SC'er is level 5, pre-patch best her strength got with base-line buff was 64. Yesterday buffed her with level 20 Friar green border buf and got 66.

So that's 30 more essence of life per trip then :)

S

svartmetall

Nice if it benefits lower-lvl players too IMO...be a shame if gains were only really noticeable for high lvls.

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by svartmetall
Nice if it benefits lower-lvl players too IMO...be a shame if gains were only really noticeable for high lvls.

buffcaps benefitted my shammy more than my level 50`s o_O

shammies only 37 aug so her buffs cap quickly on 50`s but for my shammy she gained an extra 140 hp and 25 ish dex \o/

phear the lvl 45 shammy with crap armour and 1574 hp \o/, not bad for a kobbie

L

lairiodd

Tested out baseline buffs on a /level 20 healer and it seems that baseline buffs now cap at 1.25*level. Also, if you have spec in aug > buff level, you get 1.25*delve effect. Thus, the cap is there but at level 50, you effectively get full effect from all baseline buffs. Probably the same is true for specline buffs.

Users who are viewing this thread