Question Starting on U.S cluster, a question.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Is it correct that i need to buy an U.S cd key (Lotm) to be able to play there. And my EU acc / CD key cant be used.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Is it correct that i need to buy an U.S cd key (Lotm) to be able to play there. And my EU acc / CD key cant be used.

yes, or create a trail acc from their website and upgrade it as u go along

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I wanna thid-duo with you <3

Sorc + theurg :D

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I wanna thid-duo with you <3

Sorc + theurg :D

Still convincing my friend to join, then there is that discussion what we will roll >_< (if this comment was pointed at me ;P )

Get back.. NOW :p. we NEED ur " skillzzzzz" ingame =P

You mean quad logging xD Well nothing could really bring me back to Prydwen again. Its so... isolated. Like: Yaay, i have a whole server for myself.

CorNokZ

It was pointed at you.. But really, I need someone to go to thid with as I cba to solo or random grp :(

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
It was pointed at you.. But really, I need someone to go to thid with as I cba to solo or random grp :(

Just have something with speed and mez ready ;) we just might roll 2 crush mercs.

CorNokZ

So either sorc or theurg? :)

Anyone of you planning on running a bb aswell?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
We have no others 50´s there, so bear in mind it will probably take us a while to get near thid ;D

CorNokZ

Are you starting today? Because I'll be around at about 8.30cet, so I could probably take my friar out, invite you to our guild and pl you guys a bit if there are others ready for some pve aswell :)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Are you starting today? Because I'll be around at about 8.30cet, so I could probably take my friar out, invite you to our guild and pl you guys a bit if there are others ready for some pve aswell :)

Downloading the trial now, like 2 hours to go plus updating time.

CorNokZ

I have to go to work at 4, so I won't be around when you're ready to rumble, but feel free to pm anyone in Cajun Squirrel Clan and ask for an invite and say that you're an old friend of CorNokZ and that you used to play on Prydwen and you'll get an invite without any problems :)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I have to go to work at 4, so I won't be around when you're ready to rumble, but feel free to pm anyone in Cajun Squirrel Clan and ask for an invite and say that you're an old friend of CorNokZ and that you used to play on Prydwen and you'll get an invite without any problems :)

Awesome!

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
So US is the place to be, not on the german cluster?

What realm is the most fun to play on US - Devon?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
We have successfully rolled 2 mercs on Akatsuki!

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
anyone know of a friendly guild on mid Devon cluster ? i saw that Kupo Flux , Sarumans Hand , BoF and some other guilds was there

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Anyone online and can spare some gold coins? :(

Darkzler

Fledgling Freddie
I am one of those who just started on the US Devon-cluster, my name is Darkxler and I play on Midgard as a Shaman. Feel free to join up with me since I am only lvl4 at the moment in the tutorial area ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Anyone online and can spare some gold coins? :(

Hey Fetto. Sorry I could not sort out the guild invite yesterday. We were doing Dracolich necklace in labby, then I think you ended up logging before I could get to Camelot Hills :-( You and your friend are more than welcome to join. We've got guild xp turned on which should help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom