Starting in mid

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
played a shammy on a daoc portal server and loved it, so i'm making one on real servers. however, it's a fresh acc and i'm a mid noob, so any advice is helpful. I won't have a bb or cash or anything.
friendly, helpful guilds that don't mind taking me on is a plus and so is any pl i can get :p
i'll be playing in rvr also, once i'm rvr ready
i'll be leading ml's once i'm 40 (good exp from them) or when i have the time (damn work)

farming - only thing i'm really concerned about is the "farming" aspect. as a shammy farming gov scrolls n whatever is gonna be ... well ... impossible :( and with only 1 acc and neither the time nor the patience to level more "farming" toons to 50, how am i supposed to get around this ? unless there is a really lovely farmer out there that can help me in my dilema

shammy artifacts - i know that shammy can only use hammers as weapons, so artifacts are limited, but what about other artifacts ? such as gov, which version does shammy get ? any semi decent templates peeps can provide will be nice, i don't want anything too fancy due to my severe lack of any farming capabilities.

ml path - i'll be going perfector as i don't see that there's any util involved in going convoker

RA's - well i've been looking over them and i'm not really sure what to get. i know aug dex is always a favourite, sick cast speed. but how would i use the rest of my points ? as druid i went more active RA's such as PR, DI etc, but ofc these aren't accessible to shaman. So can anyone help me out here?

Spec - 20 mending, 39 aug, 27 cave. semi decent heals, good buffs + shears, and cave gives insta pbaoe disease + better dot damage.

Race - Koby ofc, i do love a good bit of speed, and slightly higher piety on frosty ain't really worth it. I'd never roll a troll shammy, that's just plain silly :)

I can't really think of anything else atm, but if there any kind souls out there in mid. Let me know :)

Name will be Blackcurrant when my acc up and running

Have a good game and hope to see you around

Push

Fledgling Freddie
46 aug 27 cave 8 mend should be your spec. also gov for a shaman is sux because its comes as str version, you need to get eirenes as hauberk.

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
dont get gov, that specc is bad, go 46,27,8 you need moc1, some sort of purge, how high is up to you, VR2 is nice to have, mcl2, or mcl1 or rp1 or something like that, i feel rp1, mcl1 is enough for me, mofocus is nice, annoying when shaers are resisted...

dont have time to type more now, can add more stuff later if you need it..

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
That specc :eek: bleh ^^ i have similar on my shammy atm and i really dont like it :p but cant afford the respecc you should get 42-43 aug imo 27 cave and rest mend

Lueclin

Fledgling Freddie
If you need a Frindly Guild m8 you can allways pm me here on FH or someone from Ulfhönir if you are interested...

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
adoNix said:
That specc :eek: bleh ^^ i have similar on my shammy atm and i really dont like it :p but cant afford the respecc you should get 42-43 aug imo 27 cave and rest mend

if its so bleeh how come like hmm, what, basicly every active >8vs8< _RVR_ shaman has it ?

imo of the speccs ive had, 46a, 27c, 8m is the best so far...

Faril

Banned
get moc1 purge1 augdex3 as starters fir ra's imo. When u got enough point get augdex4 possily VR and mcl/rp etc

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Roteca said:
if its so bleeh how come like hmm, what, basicly every active >8vs8< _RVR_ shaman has it ?

imo of the speccs ive had, 46a, 27c, 8m is the best so far...

i wasnt talking about youre spec i was talking about the 39 aug 27 cave 20 mend one :)))

Keata

Fledgling Freddie
Im not gonna teach you about the RA's your gonna use in a few weeks/months.

If your looking for a guild to get you startet Red shadows or members of the alliance are generally good foes who will help you out. RS is a big guild and lately i have seen a lot of low level people levling, including myself.

Have fun mate

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
All very helpful, unfortunately i rolled on pry <doh> and as far as i know, cross-server guilding atm isn't possible :) but if peeps wanna talk or anything then you can find me on blackcurrant-p :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom