Starting fresh

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Hello there.. Ill prolly be spending some, if not alot of time on pryd. Excal is to zergy for me atm. So i was wondering if its possiple to get xp groups all the way to 50 on pryd/alb .. ? i xp´ed a pally once from 0 to 50 on alb/excal about 8 month ago.. So i know the realm. But is it still possiple to get to 50 without soloing? :D

echekiel

Fledgling Freddie
give me 10p on exca ;p and I ask a top model to have 1h of sex with u :)

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Im not quitting hib.. Tho im getting bored over there.. So ill be playing pryd when im bored.. And that variates alot :) So i wont leave you yet Acuna :wub:

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
you have to solo from 20-43 as pally. Then if you have max shield and chants you should be able to get AC groups :m00:

Oh and you have to get up early to be able to get a solo-camp-spot before all the necros wake up. :touch:

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:
Im not quitting hib.. Tho im getting bored over there.. So ill be playing pryd when im bored.. And that variates alot :) So i wont leave you yet Acuna :wub:
Who's Acuna? ;o

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Was mistype :D Ment you..

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
tbh most ppl pl their chars here now, hardly any lowbie pve grps and it's really zergy here too :< .... we were on a keep in middie land last night and hibbies jumped on us, seems to be quite the 2 realms v's 1 lately as it's happened a coupla of nights this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom