Starting all over, ywain.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Heya!

I just did something I never thought I would, start DAoC again.

Just created this thread to see if anyone would be up for some lvling, or if there are any ywain guilds that would take a returning player on Mid!

Starting a shaman, would be great to meet up some people on Ywain mid to do some leveling or chat!

See you guys around,

Zenith

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
There will be a few guilds happy to take old timers on next week bud, as I posted in another thread I can see some old guilds merging into superguilds as such to get a nice community going.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Heya!

I just did something I never thought I would, start DAoC again.

Just created this thread to see if anyone would be up for some lvling, or if there are any ywain guilds that would take a returning player on Mid!

Starting a shaman, would be great to meet up some people on Ywain mid to do some leveling or chat!

See you guys around,

Zenith

Celtic Llaw are always looking for new shamens on ywain :D

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Cool, where do I get in contact with you guys? Or should I do that when Im lvl 50, if noone of you do any pveing?

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Yo guys, still looking for people to group with on Ywain-mid. Also looking for any help, powerlvling or whatever. Can't pay much as of now, but will be able to :ninja:

Zenith

Part of the furniture
So in the mid 20s, where would be a good idea to lvl?

cog

Can't get enough of FH
So in the mid 20s, where would be a good idea to lvl?

The BGs are pretty much hands-down the best place to xp around that lvl, you shouldn't run into anyone in them after thid either, unless theyre xping too.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
There's stuff in the closest frontier zones to kill, inside the relic walls aswell. Anyways try to exp as much as possible in the frontiers, exp bonus etc

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Yeap, been doing both on and off.. Just hard to find a duo partner sometimes. Will hopefully get better when I reach higher lvls

cog

Can't get enough of FH
BGs give the same frontier bonuses and the mobs are tailored to roughly the level you're at. High cave and rest aug for some buffs and you should be able to chain oranges fairly easily solo, specially if you can pick up some crack/power pots.

Everz

FH is my second home
Yeh the BGs are pretty sweet for leveling, the bwca camp in thid is good till 32ish.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Hey, just a fast question: what spec would be great for exping for a sm? Darkness?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
If you have a bot I would try supression. Levelled my SM with pbaoe really fast with bot.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
If you have a bot I would try supression. Levelled my SM with pbaoe really fast with bot.

With a bot you go for summoning. You can have a buffed pet and focus pull mobs for the fastest leveling.

If you are finding other people to group with (maybe when you reach 40+) suppression is good. The pbaoe is great but you really need a blockbot or healer to be able to use it to its full potential.

If you are by yourself most of the time I would go darkness. You get the spec lifetap and ae mezz (along with single target root) which will allow you to kill individal targets quickly at range and have the tools to get out of those accidental pulls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom