Starting a group...

E

Ekydus

Looking for anyone who'd like to group basically...

The level requirement at the moment is 30+
This group will be all class friendly, I'll toggle the final few to make a good group who can group together for those nasty 30-40 levels.

The character i'll be using is my Infiltrator... If this thread is successful and isn't spammed.
I know there are frustrated players out there looking for levels, now is your chance, please reply below and we can form a group.

I am thinking of taking the Pygmy Goblins firstly.

Time will be usually around 5 or 6 PM GMT+

C

chinook

Yeh id be up for that, been finding it a bit tought to get a decent group lately, especially at the gobbos, and i HATE darkness falls so i refuse to lower myself and usualy end up soloing...

Im the 35 Theurgist, thats Air theurgist, so no PBT, till i respec to 26 Earth at lvl 40 that is...

G

greenfingers

I got a lvl 30 Minstrel that need's some lvling ...
current spec is:
30 instruments
18 Slash
9 Stealth
So she got the dmg buffer song, AND the powersong 3 ;)
msg Winny/Tinny/Greenfingers ingame... I´ll be on tonight with Winny

J

jed25

i have a lv34 fire wiz like playing in a group but now days so hard to get one .
im up for Pygmy Goblins

S

Snk

I got a 36 s/s arms, if you need me contact Znk

Greetings,

S

stinkie

lol eky,

nice way to get your inf lvled, wish Id thought of it :D

GL on ur grp bud

C

coeurdelion

If you want another infiltrator give me a shout.

Pygmies are a good idea - its deserted there now, everyone's in Avalon City.

Fahrand SoulTaker
L36

I

ilienwyn

I got a sorc 34 i am trying for a long time to level. He is full mind so if you protect him in mezz resists he can make some great mezzes :p
I don't knwo why i had so many problems leveling him but most of the times i couldn't get a group or a resisted mezz could easily lead to death...

A

Apathy

I have a lvl 30 rejuv cleric if you want.

a.

K

Khalen

lvl 31 ice wizzie (can lvl to 32 for new pbae)

E

Ekydus

OK I'm going to start the group tomorrow.
I'll post my opinions of the group i'd like to form as a list at about 5PM GMT tomorrow, this will give time for other people to ask.

Remember, the people that are left over can still form a group themselves. :)
If they want to, this thread could be kept open for a bit longer; someone would just have to take the initiative and select the group. (Be mature don't make me choose for you.) :)

Please check this thread at 5PM GMT tomorrow for the group I have decided on, we can go live at 6PM GMT, unless anyone has any problems...

L

Leathal_Weapon

HI Ekydus i guess you hit lvl50 on your arms, i wouldnt mind joining the grp. Im a lvl35 infil /send me ingame if i can join.

E

Ekydus

OK... The group will be:

(Myself / Infiltrator, possibly a friend of mine : Nyte; he needs levelling quite badly also... (35 Infiltrator.) However i'm not sure whether or not he'd like to participate.)

Apathy / Cleric.
Khalen / Ice Wizard.
ilienwyn / Sorcerer.
Snk / Armsman.
greenfingers / Minstrel.
jed / Fire Wizard.

(If Nyte does not show up I will take a tank - prefably a Paladin so as we can guard the casters, otherwise I will refer back to this list and pick the next class that could support this group the most.)

I'm very sorry to the guys that didn't make my group. Please feel welcome to make one yourselves... We can watch over each other in Lyonesse. :)

- All Please PM "Impaired" when ingame if your name is above.
If noone makes the group by about 7PM today...
I will start at a reasonable time tomorrow. (Saturday).
I really do need some feedback from the people concerned if this has to happen, purely because we cannot get XP if we do not meet up. :p
It's now 6PM, so for all those concerned I will wait for everyone in Lyonesse until 7PM, please PM my infiltrator with the name above.

Thank you.

T

Tilda

lvl 36 PBT theurg at your service
other classes avaliable on request and 2 days notice :D

E

Ekydus

Hmm... we can't start unless you guys help me out.
Please, if your name is above; state when and if you can make the group, from there we can arrange a time to start.

J

jilson

nerf the lvling bane of the infil!

leads too desperate measures

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom