Starter Guild?

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Any guilds recruiting newly /level'd characters? I'm wanting to start on camlann, (Have started in fact) and need a guild thats willing to help out a bit, maybe with groups, or a bit of gold, Know any?

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
AntiOdinsBot said:
Try odins ;P
:puke:

Bah, be serious please. I got a level 27 warden at the moment, is pretty hard to get anywhere without any money or friends and constant ganking :p

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
heyas ...
nice to see some people still waan play pvp over the recently server killing guild (not naming names).
Made a nice character, pm me ingame im sure i can sort you out with some items (shield/weapon/armour) will hopefully help alittle from the lameness of chain green killing...

speak soon

Tom/Fudd

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
yeh drop me a pm for some start up help, can't offer a guild but i can hand you some gear / cash

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
yeh drop me a pm for some start up help, can't offer a guild but i can hand you some gear / cash

Im also new here can i have something?

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
such lies, beside that i crafted you a MP set of leather

yeah but tbh you should give me a legendery weapon of your choice and quality for free :p for being a good customer :p

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I sell lowbie items 20-40 on my CM #1899 Mid theres not much on there at the moment but keep looking ;) reasonable prices too, most are around ~50g

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
DocWolfe said:
I sell lowbie items 20-40 on my CM #1899 Mid theres not much on there at the moment but keep looking ;) reasonable prices too, most are around ~50g

Hi my name is asshole i make money out of lowbies :D
:twak:

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks to those who offered help :)

And as to the thread trolls, well, its no wonder Camlann is as empty as it is to be honest, because its really down to people like you, maybe if there were more a bit friendlier to us newbie PvP'ers there'd be more of us :) /end whine.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Fuddle said:
Hi my name is asshole i make money out of lowbies :D
:twak:

Hi my name is asshole and I post in threads but dont contribute to the topic.

I've seen people charge upto 500g for the items I charge 50g for... I am offering a service. Beside whats the difference of making money out of lowbies or making money out of "highbies" charging 50plat for a scroll or feathered wrap. Get off your high horse.

When I was low on my heretic I would have loved someone to have sold lowbie gear on the CM to help me level, but the few items their were, had prices 200g+ and at level 20 I really couldn't afford that. So sit on it.

Isendre

Fledgling Freddie
Well, we have had a discussion on our forum about creating a newcomers guild. We would love to have some tips and opinions from an actual newcomer. Please visit horde-camlann.com and under 'General Discussion' you find the topic 'Don't we want more players on Camlann' and tell us what you think. Welcome to Camlann btw!

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Isendre said:
Well, we have had a discussion on our forum about creating a newcomers guild. We would love to have some tips and opinions from an actual newcomer. Please visit horde-camlann.com and under 'General Discussion' you find the topic 'Don't we want more players on Camlann' and tell us what you think. Welcome to Camlann btw!

Some nice ideas on the thread, but there are a lot of technical problems involved (As have been highlighted over there). If i had more time i might consider starting a newbie guild myself, then approaching the larger camlann guilds to get some sort of loose peace-treaty. As it is, not really got the time to do anything like that at the moment, would be useful to see how many other new players there actually are around and then work from that.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Each class should get their own guild, so cots could be an awesome guildwars!1one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom