Stargate SG1 (S10)

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Anyone else watched the first ep yet? I swear this series just gets better and better! Its got 24 standard of watchability!

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
I forget waht happened at the end of the last series , remind me then tell me where i can watch series 10 1st epp ? :D

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Agrigo said:
I forget waht happened at the end of the last series , remind me then tell me where i can watch series 10 1st epp ? :D

The Ori invade our galaxy :p and theres a magical thing call bittorrent ;)

Zede

Part of the furniture
End of series9 was like...

omg !!

was it me or did it look like they all got wasted ?

Reminds me of whenn that first borg cube was on its way to earth :p

Is E1 S10 out ?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Watched SG1 and Atlantis over the weekend, both were great :)

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
hoho this is news to me, downloading as we speak, end of last series was the harshest cliff hanger ever :(

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
stargate always makes me laugh, especially atlantis with bs like S02E4 with that stupid LT transfered into McKay's body ... I was rolling on the floor the whole episode...
SG-1 is on the other hand is kinda dull, now that they fought off the old gods they have to fight hell which, no matter how much they blow up, actually doesn't matter coz the wraith are going to kill them all anyway

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Aye, the season premieres of both SG-1 season10 and Atlantis season3 are nice. Go watch!

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Will have to check out new SG-1, but its still not the same without O'Neill :(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Naetha said:
Will have to check out new SG-1, but its still not the same without O'Neill :(

Jack is back for episodes of SG1 and 3 episodes of Atlantis this year from what I have read. He is defo back for the 200th episode of SG1 as well :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Fenderon said:
it's about time.. now bring on more BSG!

No BSG till October it seems, SCI-FI appear to be running it as a full 22 episode season this year rather than as 2 x 11 halves with a 3 month gap in between. It makes sense in many ways as it gives them more consistent ratings throughout the year running BSG and both Stargate differently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom