Starcraft 2 editor

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So I wanted to create a tower defence (quite complex one mind you) anyone know any good sites with in-depth guides on? pref for the following:

Custom abilities

Creating hero units that can level up

Creating a custom screen when the map starts that allows people to select a hero

you get the idea :p big fat rep rewards for helpful replies.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
aye I checked SC2 mapster although their wiki is an absolute piss take mess (its just page after page with no search function) I found an older tutorial on youtube but that was with the beta editor and ultimately didnt work, it seems there arent many guides for the editor :/

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
starting to get the hang of it now after hours of pissing about with it :) still have a long way to go tho :p decided to make a tower defence as a first try rather than going into more complex things like heroes etc.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I haven't really tried using the galaxy editor much yet. The only map I ever made was this one:

moosehasspokenoverview.jpg

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
the one i've made or am making is 256x256 and divided into 4 sections for 4 players, it has a little maze for creeps to go through and a spawn area at each side (basic tower defence style basically) having trouble with some of the trigger editing and new unit (towers mainly) creation tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom