Star Wars Galaxies Beta 3 Invite..... but i dont want it.

M

Madonion Slicer

Got invited to the Beta 3 this morning everything is ready.............. but i dont want it.

So if someone here would like to take over the beta invite i will give you all the details you need to login to the Sony site and order the CD's, i would do it myself but the $5.95 and then shipping to the UK $31.95, which i am sorry Sony i am not prepared to pay.

Anyway let me know and i will give you what you need, i assume if your in the US it be alot cheaper.

Anywhere there it is let me know.

G

g0ldenbone

Bollocks to that ;) where would I find the time to play yet another game.. :)

I dont get out to the pub more than a few times a week as it is ;)

T

the_fnord

WoooT??? Pay for playin a beta??? Shipping I can understand, but for a game that's not even finished?? :eek7:

besides I think it's just riding the "Oh it got the Star Wars name on it" wave....
and from what I've heard it's true.. Just another Star Wars thingie... to bad really... :(

C

chi_

Originally posted by the_fnord
WoooT??? Pay for playin a beta??? Shipping I can understand, but for a game that's not even finished?? :eek7:

besides I think it's just riding the "Oh it got the Star Wars name on it" wave....
and from what I've heard it's true.. Just another Star Wars thingie... to bad really... :(

Tell that to the fanboys I was arguing with on IRC. They're convinced that it costs £~25-30 to send 3 cds in the post.

T

the_smurflord

I recently ordered other software from the US, and it cost me £25 in import duties on the media. So, yes, I can believe it costs that much to send 3 CDs.

S

SFXman

I had to pay absolutely nothing to take part in the UO:3D beta back in the days... the CD was sent to me for free from the US by Origin.

N

Nightchill

hypothetically you could:

put in a fake US address, so you only pay the $5. the cd keys are then emailed to you. once you have them you could download it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom