star wars episode 3 trailor

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Not a big fan of the series but it looks promising. Probably the "birth" of Darth Vader (sp?) as I can see :)

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:
:rolleyes: some people

Do as I do with Fingah: Don't give him much attention. Nah joking :D

Btw, only thing I loved a lot in the whole Star Wars universe movies and stuff was KOTOR. Hope they get a second one out soon! ;)

PS: now, I got off-topic but who cares :D

Herjulf

Banned
i think what happend is Darth had rolled a berserker, then NF got launched in the US and he flipped and turned to the dark side.

Gold

Fledgling Freddie
Herjulf said:
i think what happend is Darth had rolled a berserker, then NF got launched in the US and he flipped and turned to the dark side.

Hey...wait a minute

You telling me we (midgard) isn't the dark side? Wtf...after all alarm-clock raids, dock camping, uberzerging (mids zerg more than albs) etc we have done, we are not considered the dark side?

All our characters are overpowered (Glottis said so) and although we don't use as much radar as the hibbies, we probably have a few of those aswell...we have to be the dark side, dag nabbit!

That's it...I am going to WoW...I'll be a freaking undead...that have to be the dark side...I would play swg, but it sucks more than my ISP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom