Star Wars Ep3 Trailer today :)

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
i liked starwars b4 they redone them and b4 jaja binks

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I guess I like them... or atleast i'll watch them if their on TV - I don't actually own the trilogy in any form.

...Oh well I do have JK2+KoTOR but that doesn't count :p

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
oh yeh, KOTOR, i installed that a long time ago and didnt like it at all, then a few months ago gave it another shot, not sure of the reason prolly something to do with being bored silly of TOA :) loved it this time and finished it with all archs of endings, it amused me how you go pale if 100% DARKSIDE :) my proper ending was refusing to kill the bird but still taking out malek this forced the darkside i think tho but id class myself more neutral, hope they have that in mind for the next one

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
My force powers are telling me that this film will be complete shit.

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
Can't really make out anything from that clip, but I've been waiting the movie with passion, can't wait. :)

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
the trailer is quite shit-hot indeed. Anakin looks like a right nasty mofo as does palps :)

u shouldve seen the chaos waiting for the trailer on the star wars forums, makes this place looks calm and friendly

kelless

Fledgling Freddie
"FILE NOT FOUND " :( I've actually had about 5 min's footage for about 6 months now , soon as i saw it i got excited about it all over again . I've even told myself that if he really pulls this one off it will somehow lift the other 2 out of their swamp of crapulence.

But deep down we all know it's gonna suck horse balls . George lucas hasn't "lost it" , he never had it . He gratefully accepted a lot of help and guidance with the originals , now he's just surrounded by arse kissers , and he's totally screwed it up .........yes i am a geeky twat. :p

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
just watched it on me phone :D

looks pretty decent but then again so did clone wars and it was shite

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
clone wars cartoons were uber, dont u mean attack of the clones? in which case yes it was a bit but phantom menace was even worse! and its trailers made it look great

I think ep3 will be better and at least palpy boy looks nasty :)

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
aye i meant attack

clone wars the cartoons were brill cept very short :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom