Staff of God

EternalShadow

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm i went and had a look at the staff sticking out of the stone under water the other day my friend grabbed it and erm kinda got his arse chomped by like 600 sharks...

What is the plan with this how is it done?

anyone want to explain?

Also whats the least amount of ppl needed to do this?

Am i right in saying that you can't just grab it you have to get away with it cause if you die you lose it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.BuyMeThatNow.Com

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
get a sojourner to port with it, unless they blocked this last patch

Bob007

Prince Among Men
Mincer/scout gateway it out, Take a boat to lemon tree, Stealth in, grab lemon, Stealth out. Use lemon, Done.

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
They've changed it slightly now so that whoever picks the staff up, then has a continous bleed effect until they visit the lemon tree and end the encounter. So while you can still port out with the staff, if you time it right, you can't stealth past the mobs anymore to reach the lemon tree as you're always in combat with the bleed.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
2xcleric+mincer...when you grab the staff have 1 cleric up top and the mincer down bottom to sos you out. Cleric up top spams spread heal whilst you go out with BoF to dry land.

To do the lemon tree bit, simply have some1 heal you as you go in and fire another bof if you like. It's easy enough to run out with that or instas.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
The teleport with staff trick still works, bleeding may stop you stealthing to the tree, but just need to sprint and maybe use IP.

Being able to teleport with artifacts is being nerfed in 1.70 I believe.

feac

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
The teleport with staff trick still works, bleeding may stop you stealthing to the tree, but just need to sprint and maybe use IP.

Being able to teleport with artifacts is being nerfed in 1.70 I believe.

port out of ToA gets rid of the DoT permantly by the way ;)

the way i do it is

bind at Goth
grab staff port to Goth (removes dot)
port toa grab lemon port to goth and group with peeps who want credit give em the staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom