staff of god group...

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
i'm lookin for peeps plz too do the encounter too get the staff of the gods, usual will apply of course: lotto for drop etc

reply here if interested, perhaps this friday we could do it at around 8gmt?

a must is 2fg imo - comments would be nice - no flaming please :twak:

Tinneth

One of Freddy's beloved
What deos a soj do :x tried it today , messed alot of sharks and still got pwnt

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
dont think u can do with sojo anymore or?
as i think u get hit by some nuke or something the second u pick it up, which should interupt gateway thingy

Byssa

Fledgling Freddie
don't u pick up teh sec u teleport therefor it doesnt get effected by it ???

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
don't see why it wouldn't work, don't mind giving it a try someday, just pm me ingame sometime (when its up ;))

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
Byssa said:
don't u pick up teh sec u teleport therefor it doesnt get effected by it ???

if u can time it perfectly ye it might work... but if u pick it up half a sec too early.. it should interupt ur gateway

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
a soj bard with moc should be able to do it shouldnt it?

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
get a sojourner

ok guys thank you for the tips. erm i'll prob b online thursday around 10pm gmt if u want too try it around then?? let me know if u want too give it a go vodkafairy? and also spectators are welcome....tinneth :) and maybe the shark wont chew our legs off this time :eek6:

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
You can still do it if you time it right, and MoC wouldnt help at all cos port fails if your in combat no matter what

Jimmeh

Fledgling Freddie
doesnt the soj ability teleport the whole group? if so let the other person pick it up and then soj isnt interrupted and u can time is more easily?

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
big thanks too vodkafairy! worked like a charm, hint for those who try it tho.......u jus run onto the island and click on the tree then run off! thats it not /clean or anything :)

/hug for vodka

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
ye you have to fetch the staff, i clicked g (pick up) 13 secs after starting the cast, then go to the island, rightclick the lemon tree, run off island, use lemon like a pot out of archer range and wait a min or two for the cleansing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom