Stacking Items

O

old.Chronic

Hello Fellow Daoc Players :)

Well seams I stubled across a little trick to Stack items in game (only found it yesterday) when you Right Click a Item see if it says "Count 1" if it does it Stackable :) found you can do it on a few items BUT! (here it is) it will not Auto stack can't find away to make this happen unless someone else has ? if so please post here..

So remeber look for count 1 on items :)

Ps. and for those that may say " oh i know that it old news" everyone I spoke to in game so far nobody new about it...

O

old.tRoG

oh i know that it old news

no, really. someone posted a thread about the joy of stacking items just after goa patched 1.48

as far as i know there is no auto-stack, which kind of sucks.

M

milithiel

of coourse it doesnt suck, what about when we hit DF and we have those seal dealys, say you get 6 seals in a row and you want two items that both cost 3 seals each but wait, you cant buy it because all your seals have stacked up and you cant unstack an item

:m00:

O

old.Cru

I'm sorry but this is common sense lol. I found out cause I thought if I could stack crafting materials then I could maybe stack other single loot items......I could.....Commonsense we salute you
/salute

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by milithiel
of coourse it doesnt suck, what about when we hit DF and we have those seal dealys, say you get 6 seals in a row and you want two items that both cost 3 seals each but wait, you cant buy it because all your seals have stacked up and you cant unstack an item

:m00:

an auto-stack which you can turn off/on?

M

milithiel

thats a different ball game altother trog, but then youd have to do it for every item you ever pick up in the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom