Stableboy gone !

C

Chenuba

Clever GOA has removed the stableboy from Caer Withrin when they removed the mercenarys guarding it.

A

Arthwyr

Yes, annoying as hell not a single horse available to western cornwall now.

O

old.Ashgen

Is it the same on all realms?

Do Middies and Hibbies have the same problem, i.e. getting to thier high level XP grounds?

B

belth

Re: Is it the same on all realms?

Originally posted by old.Ashgen
Do Middies and Hibbies have the same problem, i.e. getting to thier high level XP grounds?

Well, Middies never did have a horseroute from Gna Faste to their EZ afaik... Wouldn't put it past Mythic to have horseroutes from every major place in hib to go to every possible finliath, etc camp though, considering the amount of love they've been getting.

A

Arthwyr

OMG even the hib horse routes need nerfing !

A

AbPoon

Trust me the lair is fast xp once your in but its a total cock getting there without having 3 draks beat you 2 a pulp

B

belth

Originally posted by AbPoon
Trust me the lair is fast xp once your in but its a total cock getting there without having 3 draks beat you 2 a pulp

Heard from quite a few Mid/Pryd players it's possible to get there without any aggro, takes a bit of time though. Not really possible with our lair, not last time I was at Stonelords :( As a stealther it's easier but those god damn bow using Stonegiants see thru stealth...

S

SilverHood

yeah, getting into lair can be done solo and without speed

its about timing

skill

and luck :D

and the willingness to die trying

A

Aussie-

just tell zargar on irc and he'll put him back =)

J

Jiggs

i can get to stonelords solo :D

giants = weak versus crush!!

F

Fluids

Hibbies

Originally posted by belth

Wouldn't put it past Mythic to have horseroutes from every major place in hib to go to every possible finliath, etc camp though, considering the amount of love they've been getting.

Pfft, as a matter of fact we don't have horse routes to high lvl xp grounds. You albs have had easiest time in that way. We have to trudge along some zone-walls or major aggro spots to get to our high lvl xp spots.

T

Trinilim

Actually there is a stable boy, you just gotta look for him. The new one is 'something apprentice' and he's a mercenary-type character (look for his name in the crowd). He's bugged though, sometimes he'll give you a horse, sometimes he'll say 'that ticket isn't for around here'. Either way there's a problem and it needs to be fixed

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by AbPoon
balls went there from lvl 36 solo as a healer on pvp never been there before didnt get agro nps piss easy to get there solo tbh just got to have good svart faction

C

Chenuba

Originally posted by Trinilim
Actually there is a stable boy, you just gotta look for him. The new one is 'something apprentice' and he's a mercenary-type character (look for his name in the crowd). He's bugged though, sometimes he'll give you a horse, sometimes he'll say 'that ticket isn't for around here'. Either way there's a problem and it needs to be fixed

I can hear it's a while since you were at CW last time mate. They removed the mercenaries AND the stableboy :p

P

Puppetmistress

Re: Hibbies

Originally posted by Fluids

Pfft, as a matter of fact we don't have horse routes to high lvl xp grounds. You albs have had easiest time in that way. We have to trudge along some zone-walls or major aggro spots to get to our high lvl xp spots.

If you compare Lyonesse to the finns/fints or whatever they're called (I don't remember it anymore) my guess is you are a bit closer to your frontier (to protect your realm) and a bit safer then Albs to Lyonesse.

A bard can get from frontier to those mobs in, what is it, 3-4 minutes RUNNING at speed 5? It takes approx. 10 minutes to get to Lyonesse from CS BY HORSE so stop complaining, please..

And talking about Darkness Falls: Why do you have your exit conveniently placed @ merchants while we have to walk thru an additional room? Sure that's whining, I admit. But around lvl 20 it makes quite a difference when a fiend is at ya, don't you think so?

LOL: There's always a way to make Hibs look like they got more loving from Mythic :)

B

belth

Re: Re: Hibbies

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
LOL: There's always a way to make Hibs look like they got more loving from Mythic :)

Well, they do ;)

F

Flimgoblin

Hib's get a horse to Innis Carthaig... which is just outside the Bog of Cullen - hib equivalent to Lyonesse...

Albs get a horse to Yarley's Farm (in western Cornwall) just outside Lyonesse...

(Sheeroe Hills is the equivalent of Dartmoor, just so you know rather than Lyonesse :))

S

Slinker

Stableboy was still there at CW yesterday , he just wont accept your ticket :p

F

Flimgoblin

send out a search party:)

oh, he's there...

send out a lynch mob till he starts doing business :)

W

wildiearly

the stable boy came with the merc army and since whoever removed the mercs did the nasty deed of removeing the poor abused stable boy as well but when the hell are they going to put back the normal crowd at cw ???
anyway its good exercise to run gets the old legs moving :)
btw that loony who want to meet the strangers is back in ava marsh so is the event really over or just starting up again
he he he

S

stighelmer

Elvinia Dareal for lvl 43 epic is also gone from Caer Witrin

The NPC u supposed to give the Angry BWCA hide to seem to have disappeared from Caer Witrin also. Or has she gone somewhere else?

The Journal says to look in Caer Witrin, but I can't find her... Anyone else having trouble finding her?

Cheers,

Stighelmer

S

Sibanac

Re: Elvinia Dareal for lvl 43 epic is also gone from Caer Witrin

Originally posted by stighelmer
The NPC u supposed to give the Angry BWCA hide to seem to have disappeared from Caer Witrin also. Or has she gone somewhere else?

The Journal says to look in Caer Witrin, but I can't find her... Anyone else having trouble finding her?

Cheers,

Stighelmer

All CW npc's are at the wharf next to adrie's

S

stighelmer

Sibanac!

Many thanks for this bit of information :D

Regards,

Stig

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom