SST nice morning 10am stealthzerging!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eputaja

Banned
Yesterday morning 10am i woke up and went to rvr , in first 30min my mate Majiii msg me and tell me that Sst + 4 other stealthers camping berkstone , well i didnt believe that so i went to check after 15minutes in rvr i met scout , jumped him next sec i got Sst + mincer + other dudes running over me.

Question you people is that normal ?

Sst imo grow up its 10am u fucking looser !! :twak: :twak: :twak:

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
After making such retarded threads I guess you're the one who has to grow up.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Eputaja said:
Yesterday morning 10am i woke up and went to rvr , in first 30min my mate Majiii msg me and tell me that Sst + 4 other stealthers camping berkstone , well i didnt believe that so i went to check after 15minutes in rvr i met scout , jumped him next sec i got Sst + mincer + other dudes running over me.

Everyone lives/plays by their own schedule , whats wrong with putting in afew hours rvr etc before work ?

Besides i thought MIDs were the masters of early morning rvr with relic/keep raids and the like

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
If you are a Mid or Hib, you deserve to be zerged due to being OP.
Regards, Glottis

Eputaja

Banned
retarrd ?

Mazzaca said:
After making such retarded threads I guess you're the one who has to grow up.

lol i guess u are only fuck who got into BC LIKE THAT !

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Fucking Looser ?

Eputaja said:

Seems u were online like 15 mins before Sst as u said above ?

What does that make u ? A hero of our time ?

sirius

Fledgling Freddie
oi

Punishment said:
Everyone lives/plays by their own schedule , whats wrong with putting in afew hours rvr etc before work ?

Besides i thought MIDs were the masters of early morning rvr with relic/keep raids and the like

At the time we where on beno i tjecked as i guessed, there would come some numbers from albs, at that time where 22 lvl 50 mids online

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Eputaja said:

I don't see the relation between my comment here and the guild I am in. It's not like I did a statement that involves whole BC, it's simply what I think of you. And I'd give you or anyone who makes silly whinethreads containg insults that attitude, nomatter what guild I am currently in.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
fooking zerggers!

I got loads of funny SZ shit on fraps. but I cant QQ because I do it myself.

I have to say though i been soloing my ass of for the last week and its just too punishing. When my vid is done im going back to SZ.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
WhineWhineWhine

How about closing this pointless whine thread and giving Durrell and plug gratz on rr6 , just an idea ...

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
1. It´s BerkSTEAD

2. Who the f*ck cares? What on earth entitles you to tell other people how, when and with how many people they play? It´s not like NF RvR zones are THAT tight that meeting those people is unavoidable, is it.

3. What does playing DAOC at 10 AM on a SUNDAY morning´s got to do with "grow up? Is your definition of grown up to stay in bed drunk till the afternoon?

4. Why are you starting such a pointless, useless, retarded (doh! I´ve said it!!), not even remotely funny, pathetic whinethread?

5. Why do I even bother replying.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Eputaja said:

go fuck your self retard.. All realms zerg .. Sst cant stealth zerg because he is high rr? what about grimster then??? Mids stealth zerg the most so stop the QQ

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Eputaja said:

Been a while but.... :wanker:

Ging

Part of the furniture
btw this stealth zerg was the following peeps

Afternoon - Infiltrator
Sst - infiltrator

for about 1 hour form 10-11am or so

then a mincer was added and we played for about 1 hour as a trio

and ffs i was leading it so tbh i want the whine thread named after me!!!

at NO time did we have a Scout with us.

and can i just ask you if your a complete retard? - you would go out and actively look for a RR11 infiltrator with a rr9 mincer and another rr7 inf who are grouped? And you were solo? And your surprised u died?

in those two hours i personally enjoyed 15k rps from all the solo'er, duo's and trio's we met - i believe i enjoyed the rps from you immensly. ill tell u what, ill post on here when were gonna be there again and you can come look for yourself and feed us more rps.

You sir are a wet fart!

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
Happens m8 /rel rebuff etc cant tell ppl what who with when to play every realm does it maybe ur unluky and he met sum old m8s and felt like hugging ppl :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom