"SS vs FoM" -- guild duel movieh

F

Flimgoblin

*sniffles* just 3-4 albs eh?

*pouts* I thought we meant more to you :(

PS - ow! urme, put that damned shield down it hurts. and check yer PMs on the housing boards.

B

Blazor Meneth

Originally posted by Urme the Legend
Yay!!

FoM didn't have any Savages because SS didn't want them :) But then Tears said _no minstrels_ and that would mean no SoS.. but they didn't listen ;)

First round was a little unfair.. just before we meet SS we had to kill off 3-4 albs and lost power etc.. then SS came and some albs added.. but I think we had our little kobbie Hunter Slinkie helping out us in that round :)

Well it was really nice fights even if my ping was really bad most of the times.

<must guard Tears better>

Slinkie = Kobbie/SB actually :)

And the first round I had ZERO buffs no endreg or such, was just assist nuked to death by those 4 casters who came on our back just before SS was inc, so I heard INCINCINC and then got rezzed :) Damn you casters whoever you were! :p

D

duact

seems like a roleplay movie like the Warriors of the world one, not the best play i have seen :) but aslong as u had fun its all good

U

Urme the Legend

Originally posted by Belomar
Actually, this information didn't reach us, there must have been some glitch with Nightpetal's and Tears' discussion. Oh, and no minstrel is unfair, enough is to say "no SoS" -- who would have recorded the fight otherwise? ;) (Oh, and you try running to HW from CS without a minstrel.)

Hehe.. I think Tears said no Minstrel so you wouldn't press SoS by "misstake" :)
But I'm glad at least you were there to record it ;)

And yeah I have been running to FS from HW with my hunter and SB several times with no speed and mostly in stealth to avoid the guards ... try that ;)

M

marczje

Originally posted by Belomar
(Oh, and you try running to HW from CS without a minstrel.)
try walk in stealth to forest sauvage :p

O

old.Nibor

nice movie Belomar, and thx to FoM for the nice fights :)

R

Recundis

Nice movie Belo your one of the few who actually showed your self going down :)
Long live the Stlong Shadowlords

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom