sry GdE, say thx to LB

Matho

Fledgling Freddie
they raided us when 0 odins online, so we decided to strike back
dont fuck around with odins, kthxbye
:puke:

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
lb will never change, they have really 0 skill in pvp to do anything in prime time :) nightraid i guess matho? or if not, well, with 0 enemies on, wow hard :D

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
LB raids on DC were legendary, especially Spree (god bless his soul) using EoY and rezzing all of Horde as well as Bannis :)

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
BTW, when Horde comes to get your relics Odins we do it prime time, as always

Matho

Fledgling Freddie
whats prime time for horde? cause everyone has different prime times ;)
but i gues 7pm-11pm should b, what u meant with prime time.

well, actually im really looking forward to this fight, cause i think this will b the first time we will really defend our keep, and not just run out wipe the inc and go back to healers house ;)

btw, LB "changed", they raided us 2-3 times alone at evening/early night. than raided once with GdE early night. and well, than came the happy breakfast raid.
anyway, they should know, odins has the most workless RL less players on cam, so night raids dont make much sence ;)

Epo

Loyal Freddie
Matho said:
whats prime time for horde? cause everyone has different prime times ;)
but i gues 7pm-11pm should b, what u meant with prime time.

well, actually im really looking forward to this fight, cause i think this will b the first time we will really defend our keep, and not just run out wipe the inc and go back to healers house ;)

btw, LB "changed", they raided us 2-3 times alone at evening/early night. than raided once with GdE early night. and well, than came the happy breakfast raid.
anyway, they should know, odins has the most workless RL less players on cam, so night raids dont make much sence ;)

true true...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i dont do jokes a$$hole, i aint getting in no babygro outfit neither. oh yeah you want some of papa's magic im gonna shove this trainer in your mouth and make you inhale the toedust!

im so bored...

stafrin

Loyal Freddie
Zelh said:
lb will never change, they have really 0 skill in pvp to do anything in prime time :) nightraid i guess matho? or if not, well, with 0 enemies on, wow hard :D

and we all know how hard Nexus rock, i heard about you getting rolled 3vs8 on excal btw, is that real skill? :p

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
who is talking about nexus here? we talk about lb :p isnt true what i said? if not tell me please and i might change my mind :clap: anyways in excal if we did a GG (in the ones i was in) we never died on 3 ppl, but many times on 8vs8's (talking only about fair fights, not talking about 20 albs vs 8 hibs :p). At all a bunch of rr3-rr4 players still havent too many changes against rr8's ++ :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
zelh is correct about les bannis, they spend all day hiding under a rock then zerg at night

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Haha, yeah well like you say it's not really the first time LB nightraids.
I remember the day when we defended with less than 1/4 of them on 4 different times. First one was around 23:00 I think and they manage to take the keep the 4th time around 04:00-05:00 when noone of Horde could stay awake any longer.

I don't have a clue why they even bother with relics since they're never out to PvP anyways. Is it just their greedy little fingers that need satisfaction? :p

Tubie

Fledgling Freddie
sounds like bannis has the moves for taking relics tbh. but it lame arss style

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
10 LB duo'd with 10 GDE (rough numbers) we had 14 people online two afk, two low lvls. So we got 10 people at keep one 6 man grp other 4 man grp, they attacked when 4 were online we came to keep pwned em, they came back same happened and then they waited 10mins and came again... guess what, we pwned em. Also the 3rd time they brought more people because it was some unguilded nibs aswell as other random people guilded on top of the GDE & LD duo.

/agree with Matho

let the whorelocks die irl, yes even the ones in our guild (just a fast non painful death ;D.... especially the CearnSidhe new wl zerg)

non-op'd chars ftw

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Xyslo said:
10 LB duo'd with 10 GDE (rough numbers) we had 14 people online two afk, two low lvls. So we got 10 people at keep one 6 man grp other 4 man grp, they attacked when 4 were online we came to keep pwned em, they came back same happened and then they waited 10mins and came again... guess what, we pwned em. Also the 3rd time they brought more people because it was some unguilded nibs aswell as other random people guilded on top of the GDE & LD duo.

/agree with Matho

let the whorelocks die irl, yes even the ones in our guild (just a fast non painful death ;D.... especially the CearnSidhe new wl zerg)

non-op'd chars ftw

can someone explain me what happened?

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
yeh sure, dream on retard

IMG-Worthless_without.gif

Groha

Fledgling Freddie
Nice try at taking our keep Horde ;)
too bad u all died within 5 mins :eek2:

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Fuddle said:
point he was trying to make was ODINS RULE !

+1
glad u finally realised ;), /hug teh leet ns (also the new GS farmer :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom