Spurs in Away WIn Shocker

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
Well, Spurs beat Newcastle at home, but Aberdeen won away, mixed bag today :)

Later

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Tottenham don´t even have a strong squad. What was the match like? I´m abroad so I can´t even catch highlights. I would´ve expected Newcastle to win though.
How did Chelsea look?
I found a bar to watch Arsenal tomorrow. :)

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry Mobius, I can't help you I just read the match report on the BBC website, I am somewhat more remote than yourself, being off the coast of Africa too, but a bit further south :)

edit: Now fuck off away from the computer and go chat up some birds, ok.

Later

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Chelsea were *awful*. No flair, predictable passing, no width and that guy Drogba ... words fail to describe the guy's ineptness.

Birmingham were all over them but, without Forsell, were toothless in attack. Hate to agree with Alan Green on Five Live, but it is ridiculous that Premiership clubs can loan other Premiership clubs players but then they can't play against their own club.

Didn't watch MOTD this evening and don't recall anything about the Newcastle/Spurs game from the radio ... I was hard at work after all...

Gowen DownTpub

Fledgling Freddie
The spurs game was pretty good tbh, newcastle had waves of attacks through out the first half with spurs defending very well. Robinson made a couple of good saves, whilst at the other end Spurs where catching newcastle on the break, with atouba skying a couple of good chances.
once again spurs seemed to really want the ball in midfield and not pussy foot about like the spurs of old, where as Newcastle seemed to run out of ideas.
when it came, atouba's goal was a classy finish, and spurs then looked the better side. Newcastle for lack of any other ideas, threw on kluivert, ameobi and dyer and attacked spurs with 4 strikers, but strangely spurs not only held on but looked like the only team likely to score........

There you go, thats just the game as i saw it. It may be slightly biast, but who cares eh?

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
GUTTED

Robinson plays shite at Leeds and had a blinder yesterday at Wor place marra. The defence was great and we couldnt score :(

Pld spurs

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I just saw Atoubas goal, very nice. Did anyone see Bergers?
Just waiting for the Arsenal game to kick off, english bars abroad own. :D

mank!

Part of the furniture
We beat the Brizzle Shitty 2-1 so I'm happy! Shame I missed it all because I was at a wedding :|
A wedding which was attended by Ron Atkinson's brother, no less.

Berger's goal was class though.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Spurs look much more solid this season, and I wouldn't say we don't have a strong squad this season. We're looking much improved over seasons passed and now just need some time to gel and work on our weaker areas (either wing really as Atouba is mainly just a utility player).

I still only predict mid-table finish but if anyone told me before the season started that after playing Liverpool at the Lane and Newcastle away that we would have 4 points, I would never have believed them. As a result I am very pleased with the start of the season.

Still sorry about us fucking Swindon around with the Mills deal though, you should try and get Rohan Ricketts as he's shit hot but just seems to be left out at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom