Springtime for Hitler...

T

The Real Redi

Anyone know where i can get this awesome Mel Brooks film theme for my phone as a ringtone? I can't find the damn thing anywhere...

If anyone wondered, "The Producers" was the title of the film. It starred Zero Mostel and Gene Wilder as two scam artists making a stage show that would bomb, and they could run away with the budget, but it all goes a bit wrong... awesome film and i now believe the production in the film, "Springtime for Hitler", has been made into an actual stage show... any info on that playing in England would be nice too if anyones got it...

:clap:

C

Cush

nerf me replaying before reading the first post :(

T

The Real Redi

Originally posted by Cush
nerf me replaying before reading the first post :(

My curiosity boils now :) what did you reply then? heh!

O

old.TeaSpoon

Redi - My theatre teacher receives "The Stage" which is an acting type magazine which always has loads of up and coming shows in it, not to mention the flyers he gets from the theatres he's registered with.

I'll keep an eye out for you ;)

V

vincibility

Originally posted by The Real Redi
Anyone know where i can get this awesome Mel Brooks film theme for my phone as a ringtone? I can't find the damn thing anywhere...

If anyone wondered, "The Producers" was the title of the film. It starred Zero Mostel and Gene Wilder as two scam artists making a stage show that would bomb, and they could run away with the budget, but it all goes a bit wrong... awesome film and i now believe the production in the film, "Springtime for Hitler", has been made into an actual stage show... any info on that playing in England would be nice too if anyones got it...

:clap:

It hasn't been made into an actual show - the show in the film, I mean. However, 'The Producers' is running on Broadway and I think it'll be coming to the West End soon. My brother saw it in New York and said it was very good. Even if the rest of it was crap, I'd still go for the song.

As for the song, I can't help you... but good luck!

'We're matching to a faster pace!
Look out, here comes the master race!
Springtime for Hitler and Germany;
Winter for Poland and France!'

'Don't be stupid; be a smarty,
Come and join da Nazi party.'
<in rappy voice>

Classic :p

R

Roo Stercogburn

Classic film. Zero Mostel was awesome.

I think there was a rather lame British film starring Charlie Drake that had a similar theme, but I can't remember the name of that film... probably selective memory.

I could probably rattle the tune into my Nokia software and send a .mid file but its been a while since I heard it and I'd probably be a bit off.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Ok I got interested... could only remember first few bars of this but I've done a .mid on the Nokia Composer and you can import into a phone. If you want it just PM me an email address and I'll send it to you :)

G

g0ldenbone

I've got the song on MP3 if thats any use at all ;)

Doh.. no I dont.. Ive got the hitler rap though :) Cracks me up every time..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom