spread love

D

dk_flint

hey all =]

sitting here, 9.30 am. as i stayed up all night and am really kind of PWNED now but still can´t get to sleep, i just want to tell ALL of you a little something:

you only whine at each other so much because you LOVE EACH OTHER!!! yea lol its true, its like 2 old friends, swearing at each other all the time but actually only because they LOVE each other SO MUCH. yea, all you crack-rock ugly trolls, richie-rich-schlumpf-a-like enchanters and monsterball-avalonians, you only care so much about your "st00pid enemieez" because by now, after all the fighting, you became somewhat of lovers; you share the hottest and fastet moments you have in this game (equals "life" for some players) with exactly those ppl, sooo ... yes you are GAY! accept it! but that´s not the point. the point is:

YOU DO LOVE THOSE ALBS/MIDS/HIBS. YOU DO NOT REALLY THINK THEY SUCK, ARE UGLY OR SKILL-LESS BASTARDS. NO,
YOU LOVE THEM, YOU LOVE THEM, YOU LOVE THEM! LOVE THEM, YOU LOVE THEM, YOU LOVE THEM! LOVE THEM, YOU LOVE THEM, YOU LOVE THEM! LOVE THEM, YOU LOVE THEM, YOU LOVE THEM! LOVE THEM, YOU LOVE THEM, YOU LOVE THEM!

pre-edit: yea the loveparade was today and if you suspect theres some kind of influence on me, you´re absoutely right so just STFU and spread looooooove

P.S.: i don´t listen to techno

D

dk_flint

instead of taunting further, i´ll just sit and watch

:bazbeer:

H

Hanhepi

Loveparade? Pfff ... hypocrites. On Saturday they are in Berlin and Sunday evening they are again posting on BW that zerging sucks. Sure sure. Uhu!

X

xplo

oh no its reversed psychology!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_t

Users who are viewing this thread