Spotted this on another forum

Cyfr

Banned
Wasn't this the photoshoped one or was taht something else?

Athena

Fledgling Freddie
I'll stick with the comment I made in #freddyshouse.
It appears to me like someone shook a bottle of cherryade up and squirted it inside the car. It’s hardly gruesome.
The damage done to the car probably wasn't caused by a can of exploding cherryade.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Looks pretty gruesome to me.

Athena

Fledgling Freddie
Um are you a man or a mouse Big G? ;)
If it looked remotely real I might have changed my opinion.

Athena

Fledgling Freddie
hehehe how cute! :wub:
Come on guys in the grand scheme of things that's hardly grim material :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Looks real enough to me. Made even more gory by the camera flash.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Erm, if the steering wheel is on the left hand side of the car, it would follow that the driver would sit on that side too. So then why is the seat sprayed with blood? Surely there would be an outline of where the driver was sat, or a variation in blood pattern, to show some of the drivers blood? It just looks like someone smashed a hole in the window and sprayed blood inside an empty car. Unless, of course, the car was stationary and a deer running at 70 mph dived into it headfirst.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Also, the severed deer corpse isn't leaking blood, which seems odd, and makes it look like it was cut in two after it died.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Looks like the Deer was sorta chopped by the very top right of the window (which is why the blood is sprayed so much", maybe the driver had time to lean to one side? Not sure, but i know what you mean.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Damini said:
Also, the severed deer corpse isn't leaking blood, which seems odd, and makes it look like it was cut in two after it died.

If you've ever had the misfortune of seeing some gruesome pics of car crashes etc, corpses are rarely 'bloody spattered'. Think of what happens to a Ginsters Sausage Roll once its been microwaved, and you open the bag. :)

Damini

Part of the furniture
I'm not saying it should be blood splattered. I am saying that if the heart was beating at the time of those wounds, and the wound isn't cauterised, then there would be blood vacating the wounds. Imagine cutting someone in two, then throwing the pieces on the floor. The blood will leave the body once the seal is broken - it will start to coagulate, but not immediately. If you look at the amount of blood sprayed inside the car, are you sure that when the pieces land on the floor they'll immediately tidy themselves up and not leak? I could be wrong, I'll get my brother, aka forensic science boy, to have a look later, but I'm personally convinced they are fake.

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
mmm it looks fake. Maybe the deer is real and was hit, but the inside of the car has been tampered with. Not sure why anyone would go to the trouble of faking it mind, but a few things make you go mmm....

For example:

Above the steering wheel theres a lump of the deer, but how did it end up there? To rest upon the top of the steering wheel the lump of flesh would of had to fall backwards and tuck under the dash board?

The "lung shape" under the seat, looks odd with no blood spattering around it??

The gap in the windscreen does not appear to be big enough to allow four intact organs to travel through in one piece at such a high speed?

Also my gf who's a nurse swears the blood does not look right. There appears to be to much blood for an impact that would of been over in a split second.

My 2pence worth :)

rynnor

Rockhound
Hmm - maybe it was real but it looks very fake to me - it looks more like somebody butchered the deer inside the car rather than just hitting it.

I've seen a few fatal collisions so the amount of blood in these pictures makes me suspicious - looks like an overzealous mock up after the event to me but I know I certainly wouldnt want to clean that car up afterwards...

If I had to guess I'd say this car was written off in another accident and just used for these photos but the motivation to produce them is odd...

Plus the injury of the deer looks more like it was run over...

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Plus, dry blood is much darker than that isn't it?

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
The force the deer is spinned at immediately after the impact would force most fluids out of the sheared vains and organs..

If it's fake they did a very good job, I've seen something similar happen irl and those pictures do not look fake thinking back..

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
The pictures would be much better if they were the innards of the guy that hit the deer in the first place. Got a craving for strawberry jam all of a sudden...

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Maybe they'd just accidentally shot a guy, that was sat in the back seat, in the head. Then managed to hit a dear. Would account for more blood ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom