Split screen pc games

kirennia

Part of the furniture
So anyone know any? :) Only ones I can think of off the top of my head are pro evo soccer and rollcage.

Found out we've got 4 gamepads in the flat I'm in so trying to think of some games we can go and buy for it.

Keitan

Banned
kirennia said:
So anyone know any? :) Only ones I can think of off the top of my head are pro evo soccer and rollcage.

Found out we've got 4 gamepads in the flat I'm in so trying to think of some games we can go and buy for it.

Tony Hawks Underground has got split screen and all tony hawks have i think :)

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Atomic bomberman isnt split screen but you can play up to 8 ppl on one PC.

Original settlers 2 had uber split screen, dunno if the recent 10year anniversary edition has.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Rulke said:
Atomic bomberman isnt split screen but you can play up to 8 ppl on one PC.

Original settlers 2 had uber split screen, dunno if the recent 10year anniversary edition has.

hi rolke !

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Hmmm...ISTR that Kickstart on the C64 had split-screen head-to-head time-trial action. I wonder if anyone can supply a Mame-compatible file!

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Micromachines is always a laugh, and maybe worth checking out old abandon ware sights if you can put up with 256 colour graphics n stuff, they dont really make many split screen games these days with networking being more the norm.

Marc

FH is my second home
Get an emulator and get Goldeneye or Super Mario Kart. The 2 lengendary split screen games :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom