Split account questions!

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
I heard that you can split your account. So I took a look at the split account faq. and it says:
In order to perform the character transfer process, you will need a game client that has no characters stored on it. (You may use an existing account that you have deleted ALL characters from the server you're trying to split to.

Do they mean you cant have any chars at all or just not any chars on that specific server? its a bit vague tbh.

If so it would rock to merge EU US accounts :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
I heard that you can split your account. So I took a look at the split account faq. and it says:

Do they mean you cant have any chars at all or just not any chars on that specific server? its a bit vague tbh.

If so it would rock to merge EU US accounts :)

As far as i know this is very old information and it's not even possible to do this anymore. :O

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
No you can do it I spoke with someone on the phone about it recently. The account you are splitting to must be empty. So you cannot move characters to an existing account with characters already on it.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
So its the full account and not the server? cause they give double message tbh :m00: dammit!

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I spoke to mythic telephone last month regarding this,

You can split for £40 i believe, 4 chars that is per £40,
the account you wish to move chars to has to be a completely empty acc, and you need to provide mythic with specific info,

secret word of both accs etc etc

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
you can only split an acount on to a totally empty account, meaning you cant merge EU/US!

So gay! Would be uber if you could!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom