spirited away

Karam_Gruul

Banned
just watched this flick tonight after a friend recommended it and told me it was the best film he's ever seen.... so i bought it and watched it, and i gotta say im bloody impressed. havnt enjoyed a film as much as that..... well ever i dont think. dunno if anyones seen it, i hadnt ever heard of it before my friend told me, but apparently its quite old, been around a couple of years, and got nominated for some oscars.. but lost out to some other film or something.

but anyway, if you've not seen it or heard of it, watch it... feckin rocks.. most imaginative film i've ever seen.

/edit just incase im boardering on sounding like a panzy...... nuke iraq

/edit2 oh yea, its an animated film btw, japanese animation

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, Hayao Miyazaki (the 'director') kicks ass. If you havent seen some of his other flicks like Princess Mononoke you should really check it out.

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
watched this the other nite, and yeh i gotta say, was a much better film then i expected, needed a lil more fightin, but ill let it off for the awsome story :)

Spooks

Fledgling Freddie
I love this film, saw it for the first time last month. i'd recommend Laputa Castle in the Sky as well if you can get a hold of it, I think it just came out on DVD over here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom