Spirit of midgard.

duact

Fledgling Freddie
midgard used to be the realm where ppl helped eachother and fought together in battle. Many are the brave warriors that have died for midgards relics to stay in their keeps.

But yesterday i saw the spirit of midgard failing in an individual i will not call by name. I was exploring the lands of stygia and came across this scorpion that gave me a dirty look so i decided he must be eliminated from midgards surface but then this elitistick prick came and killed the monster and stole my experience.

anyone of you ever felt this, that people steal what is yours ?

i also got very sad later on when i was told my precious servant of THOR was not welcome in a fellowship that was exploring the lands of hibernia.

anyone felt that you are not welcome in the battles for midgards glory?

tell me ingame (but not by send, only wizards may use it) and we will form a mighty alliance.

peace brothers in arms !

inviteme

Fledgling Freddie
duact said:
midgard used to be the realm where ppl helped eachother and fought together in battle. Many are the brave warriors that have died for midgards relics to stay in their keeps.

But yesterday i saw the spirit of midgard failing in an individual i will not call by name. I was exploring the lands of stygia and came across this scorpion that gave me a dirty look so i decided he must be eliminated from midgards surface but then this elitistick prick came and killed the monster and stole my experience.

i also got very sad later on when i was told my precious servant of THOR was not welcome in a fellowship that was exploring the lands of hibernia.

tell me ingame (but not by send, only wizards may use it) and we will form a mighty alliance.

peace brothers in arms !

Never forget that if you steal something it can never be as valuable as it was if it was earned the hard way. Im quite sure the thief will realise this, after all this is a mmoRPG. It doesnt surprise me that it was one of those l337-kids tho (they r 12 and should play CS HAHAHAHA) :flame: , im pretty sure most will start to roleplay when the new Harry Potter movie comes out tho, right now there isn't enough material.

It sux to be discriminated just cause you serve a different God, WHAT IF IT WAS LIKE THIS IRL!? I think they never thaught about it that way, hopefully those pricks will read this post and gain a bucketload of insight!

Midgards real problem is that it relys on /as, everyone knows there wasn't any /as in LotR. This lowers the gaming immersion for everyone and hence they dont WANT to fight good (and with honour), if we could have wizzards that use /send and then /y the tactical decisions everyone whould BELIEVE they where fighting for midgard! Another problem with midgard is that we don't use formations, i've read 1 book on warfare and the use of formations (squares, diamonds and claw) is what really wins fights. That and standing on hills.

"what we do in life echos in eternity" - Spanish gladiator guy

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
duact said:

peace brothers in arms !

Is quite a few thiefs around here, be it mob stealers or artifact stealers. This is bad since it make most people suspicious. I for once was exploring Oceanus? and found the 3 islands with Belt of the Moon on it. Was curious and checked abit around..

Some dude PMed me then to get the f*** of the island since he already camped it 0_o
I don´t blame anyone for that, since Mythic actaully made it possible to steal some artifacts when people are done with encounter :-(

Midgard has turned into some stage of greed and ubah leetness due to the amount of time needed for arties...and the farming so they can afford other things. Doubt there is much to do about it.

The serving a different God part has been the same im afraid :-/ Nowadays you rarely see a Thane in any emain grps. People just don´t realise their utility. Hopefully this is getting alot better in New Frontiers...so keep your hope up :)

See ya on the battlefield ^^

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
LOL!

Some noob thane starting to whine cos he sucks, Duact you havent noticed you´re a goddamn thane. and a total noob playiugn your class. Last time I had you in grp you spammed AE hammers on everything we saw and then you went into pbae and died allways the same thing, without even guarding the casters. :kissit:

and imo, stupid to tell ppl not to use /send WTF??? are you like dead in the brains?? :twak:

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Pryd is nicer, my mate started a char on alb/pryd and asked some guy for 10s for pony, this guy gave him 50g oO (Hajmat forthewin!) :fluffle:

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
harebear said:
Pryd is nicer, my mate started a char on alb/pryd and asked some guy for 10s for pony, this guy gave him 50g oO (Hajmat forthewin!) :fluffle:

first person I met on alb/pryd gave me 1,5p ..
pryd seems nice.. didnt enjoy getting killed by mids in df though :( .. I now know how it feels.. and I will never kill you in df again albies :fluffle:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
duact said:
Many are the brave warriors that have died for midgards relics to stay in their keeps.

Died to Guards did they? :m00:
Only kidding! dont flame me! i know you fought all night lalala NOT LISTENING :p

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
swords said:
Died to Guards did they? :m00:
Only kidding! dont flame me! i know you fought all night lalala NOT LISTENING :p

lol omg alb whining about mids rofl

Grymdaal

Fledgling Freddie
haha last n00b that tried to tell me to F**** off from moon/sun island i killed his last mob an dropped the key at his feet..then told him to sit patiently and be nicer next time, seeing as the belt hadnt spawned on table for some reason this really pissed him off.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Grymdaal said:
haha last n00b that tried to tell me to F**** off from moon/sun island i killed his last mob an dropped the key at his feet..then told him to sit patiently and be nicer next time, seeing as the belt hadnt spawned on table for some reason this really pissed him off.

so you stole the encounter from him or he tried to steal it from you?

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Kalba said:
LOL!

Some noob thane starting to whine cos he sucks, Duact you havent noticed you´re a goddamn thane. and a total noob playiugn your class. Last time I had you in grp you spammed AE hammers on everything we saw and then you went into pbae and died allways the same thing, without even guarding the casters. :kissit:

and imo, stupid to tell ppl not to use /send WTF??? are you like dead in the brains?? :twak:

We can´t all be so ubah like you, Kalba :-P

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Kalba said:
lol omg alb whining about mids rofl

lol omg mid whining about alb whining about mid! :m00:
yeah least when i did it it was 11:30 start! :p

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
swords said:
lol omg mid whining about alb whining about mid! :m00:
yeah least when i did it it was 11:30 start! :p

some low noob tryin to tell he´s leet cause he uses :m00: funneh really

stfu u r low RR irl!

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
kalba be nice to my new found alb m8, you stinking fart kobblet

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Kalba said:
some low noob tryin to tell he´s leet cause he uses :m00: funneh really

stfu u r low RR irl!

Such agession from someone obsessed with ''RR irl!'' :fluffle:

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Poon sold his zerker, the spirit of midgard is truly dead :((((((((((

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Rulke said:
Poon sold his zerker, the spirit of midgard is truly dead :((((((((((

yes, the blood of realm Defenders runs short... :mad

PS. Soth doesnt defend relics ;)

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Mostly I enjoy life in Midgard..
but mostly I hang out with my own guild.. plus a few good friends from outside it.

Saw some nasty fighting at GOV earlier.. think maybe 3 groups all killing same mob (yes, GOV mob).. someone picked it up.. and others were really mad.. Heard rumours of that rage taking place in WR /as after it..

:(

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
AhahAhahhahAHhahahhAHahhahahHAHahahAHhahahHAhahhaHAhahahaa
-breathe-
AhahahHAHAHHAAHHAHhhahahAHhahahahHAHahahhahHAhahhahahAaha
-breathe-

Excal/Mid + Friendly - (minus) greed = LOLM8S! <-- Says it all.

Aeicaan

One of Freddy's beloved
Blazor Meneth said:
they see a grappler inc :<

:<
well im waiting for grapple nerf as much as you do cuz dont think its fun standing stunned 50-60% of the fight then say "yey we won i pwn"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom