Spirit Legendary weaps in sidi?!

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Greetings.

when u solo a lot u start to think. I know its bad for me u dont have to tell. but this is what I started to twist my mind about.

considering everything in sidi is undead. and therefor spirit vulnerable (should be if mythic aint doing their tricks again)

seeing as normal weaponry doing next to no dmg at all and u keep bashing for those silly 4 dmg and occasional crit forever and eternity.

what the hell happens if u use them legendary spirit weaps there?

Im not sure. but it seems that impact dmg doesnt work the same was as a direct dmg dd for example does. where if a wiz would land his dd 1 in 100 tries he would do something silly like 5 dmg.

first I reckon spirit will have insane bonus.

what I wanna know. perhaps Yussef has knowledge or any other good pve mind. is the following.

Will the spirit dmg impact on sidi mobs be good?
Have people actually tried this?

And melee magic damage cant be resist either can it. so this would surely kickass if im thinking in the right direction at the moment.

Its 05.05 when im typing this so excuse me if theres something u dont understand.

A discussion would be nice.

Humble Regards

Chim

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
Chim you need some more sleep and less thinking bout DAoC really :D ;)
1. What is sleep?
2. not possible to think to much about daoc
3. damn I need a life :(

Trancer

Fledgling Freddie
hmm?

<brings the discussion back to its original path>

Sounds like a good idea, mayebe we could test it out, I think someone's organising a sidi raid. Majestic will + Legendary weaopns might also yield a significant bonus.

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Hand me a legendary bow and we can test ;)

Anyways, if this is like on the other big mobs, legendary weapons should remarably more damage than normal ones, and with the added spirit bonus, a groups should be albe to cruise trough sidi in 1-2 houers instead of the normal 5-6 houers.

And a groups would be albe to kill harder mobs aswell, as theyr damage is increased.

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
as air theurg can tell you not all sidi bosses are spirit weak

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
The weapons share the same resist tables as spells of course, but you're not going to hit for hundreds of damage if you don't hit quite hard already. Undead have a 25% weakness to Spirit afaik, so you can tell roughly how much you will do by looking at your SS's and modifying the resist damage.

Also you can use x% melee damage vs undead for more damage too.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks for replies.

Im game to try it out :D

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
How we wanna do this chim ? 1fg or zerg it - that is if we r gonna make use of us being in sidi =)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
zerg :flame:

nah I rather go 1fg tbh. or 1fg+minstrel puller

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
Amuse said:
Hand me a legendary bow and we can test ;)

Anyways, if this is like on the other big mobs, legendary weapons should remarably more damage than normal ones, and with the added spirit bonus, a groups should be albe to cruise trough sidi in 1-2 houers instead of the normal 5-6 houers.

And a groups would be albe to kill harder mobs aswell, as theyr damage is increased.

Legendry bows dont do magic damage, they just use the normal arrow types...

Heffer

Fledgling Freddie
stfu chim!! i mean amagaad your a noob k? go and have sex with your gf or sumit! irl > daoc atm so do taht tbh! sidi = zzz whats that?

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Jacilja said:
Legendry bows dont do magic damage, they just use the normal arrow types...

You sure? think i heard somewhere that they do the magical damage..

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Heffer said:
stfu chim!! i mean amagaad your a noob k? go and have sex with your gf or sumit! irl > daoc atm so do taht tbh! sidi = zzz whats that?

Told her that u forced me to go have sex with her. she accepted with happiness xD

Helsvell

Fledgling Freddie
Amuse said:
You sure? think i heard somewhere that they do the magical damage..

All other legendary weapons do elemental damage. Legendary bows do damage by arrow type.

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

I've been to Sidi with a Phoenix Legion 2fg raid, and I was using my Spirit Exceptional Sword sword LW, I can tell you it does indeed help a lot.

However, on bosses it still remains HARDLY noticable (on Sacristan I was getting the same + with spirit as you would get with crush), I'd say roughly 5/6 more damage.

Yea I know I said, It indeed helps a lot, but that's mainly because I'm a paladin, I don't hit like a truck, but those extra few damage came in handy.

So it's rather handy, that utterfly usefull, the ammount of damage gained extra isn't something to be uber excited about.

Oh, and the spirit debuff didn't really work either, got some in on the mobs inside sidi, the normal ones, the proc stuck (got resisted 9/10 tho) and wasn't seeing any difference in damage, not even in the (+?) damage.

Hope this helped.

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Chimaira said:
Told her that u forced me to go have sex with her. she accepted with happiness xD

Owned xD

Shame that there isn't an offhand spirit LW.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Ezeine said:
Shame that there isn't an offhand spirit LW.

you mean like a 3.2 speed short sword? as that is offhand legendary weapon. Currently duel wield legendaries using the falchion/short sword combo. High dmg when the resists debuff constantly going off

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Helsvell said:
All other legendary weapons do elemental damage. Legendary bows do damage by arrow type.

awww.. dammed mythic for fecking scouts even more

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Amuse said:
awww.. dammed mythic for fecking scouts even more

no class get more wub in frontiers than archers imo :p

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
passive truesight 1000 units anyone (30 points)?
free volley at 45 bow spec
no more see hidden

should be enough tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom