Spirit Cabalist versus Summoning Spiritmaster

B

Ballad

Which would make a better farmbot? Spirit Cabalists got debuffs and slightly better pets but Summonings Spiritmasters have the everFotM focus shield...

Discuss. :p

fortunefish

Banned
neaither

farmobt = necro

if i had 2 pick is cabby coz of nice baseline spells (dot lifetap)

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
id go spirit cabby for saph pet its lifetap means less downtime thus better farmer imo, also spirit cabbys get power recycle

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Death Servant Spec Necro with a 50 Cleric Buffbot.

OH NO! THE SERCRET IS OUT!

Who are you?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i've never seen a death servent necro with bb fight. tbh my friends necro death sight 4 casts power tap (good ra etc) then uses facilitate painworking and casts 3 times.

he does not really need to use the facilittate painworking spell cause he kills mobs before they get to him...how is death servent faster?

izikiel

Fledgling Freddie
well..... farming and exping hmm.. if you mean farm by taking oranges/yellows to 50.. I guess deathsight.. if you mean farm by taking purp++ lvl 60-70 mobs Its deathservant all the way.. with clericbot with FoP..although that gets nerfed soon.. but anyways :)

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
i've never seen a death servent necro with bb fight. tbh my friends necro death sight 4 casts power tap (good ra etc) then uses facilitate painworking and casts 3 times.

he does not really need to use the facilittate painworking spell cause he kills mobs before they get to him...how is death servent faster?

Seen necro + bb + fop pull gobbo house and kill it in....3s....then the halberdiers....and then the gobbos...and so on...was cwazy germans camping that spot on Darmoor 24/7 doing that for pl and cash farm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom