Crap Spiders shitting on your face at night!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Urgh and Ewwww!
Tiny mites – eight-legged arachnids related to spiders – live in the pores of our facial skin....eat sebum, or facial oil, and colonise your face at puberty....[They do] not have an anus and therefore cannot get rid of [their] faeces. "Their abdomen just gets bigger and bigger, and when they die and decompose they release their faeces all at once INTO YOUR FACE!"

Fucking poo-spiders, shitting in your faces :eek:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If you keep your toothbrush uncovered in the same room as the toilet you're brushing your teeth with small bits of human poo on it. I'll take the Spider poo any day of the week

gohan

I am a FH squatter
I use my own shit as toothpaste anyway, waste not want not.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I saw a spider yesterday the size of the palm of my hand run up to my Rabbit, my Rabbit wasn't taking that shit, personally, I wouldn't dare to go underneath my rabbits hind legs... I've seen the amount of dead wasps and bees that are in his enclosure outside, he's a murderer.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
If you keep your toothbrush uncovered in the same room as the toilet you're brushing your teeth with small bits of human poo on it. I'll take the Spider poo any day of the week

Start worrying about stuff like that too much and the next thing you know you'll have foot long fingernails and be keeping your piss in jars.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Normal ppl don't keep their toothbrush in the toiletbowl, nor use it to rinse the bowl.
Unless you suffer from liquid poo and have a extremely splashy toilet you don't have to worry about poo getting on your toothbrush.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I wipe my arse with my toothbrush but only after I've brushed my teeth. Otherwise that would be disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom