spiderman 3

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Awesome. Go see it.

Better than the previous 2, funnier, more action and more bad guys.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Righto, think I'll be seeing that then. I have two days to do bugger all in Belfast next week, so thats a couple of hours taken care of :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Honestly, the ending was so lame. It should of been a 3h film and they should of closed all the 'books' with the story. Action was too far apart and as I just wrote, the ending was pathetic.

Not as good as the original 1-2

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I didnt think it was as good as 1 and 2 either. It was entertaining and I enjoyed watching it though

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
I don't know, some scenes were incredibly cheesy*. I liked the action, MJ got on my tits and Venom didn't get enough screen time.

I mean, come on. Harry Osborne dies in the same manner as his dad ffs. It made me want to puke all over the people sat in front of me. :(

I did like it overall, more than the slooooow as fuck second one, but maybe not as much as the first. Hmmm.

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
It was awful. I fell asleep when I watched it on Thursday. American flag creaping in was complete cheese.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Yeah hate to agree with the common opinion here but Raimi has ruined the brilliant franchise he helped create. This film was a bit of a travesty really.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I thought it was a bit shit as well :p

The cheesy walking down the street pointing his finger guns at chicks :p Tried to introduce too many characters and didnt give either of them enough screen time. Goblin junior dying like his dad was shit as well. So was the jazz bar scene. I found myself really disliking Parker all he talked about was himself.

on a more positive note the Fantastic 4 rise of the silver surfer teaser before spidy looks fooking brill.

And on a final note everyone go watch Bridge to Terabithia I was balling towards the end. Great movie that reminds us all how important it is to use your imagination.

Chilly

Balls of steel
I imagine Cal enjoying being tied up by his missus and sprayed with cow poop.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
As a fan of Marvel/DC comics I was initially thrilled to hear that this latest Spider-man film was going down the route of Batman Begins and show a different side of the hero.

The film started off well but towards the end it felt as if they suddenly realised they were reaching the end of their film reel and started squashing the story to keep the length of the film reasonable :\

The Venom character deserved more than the 15 minute cameo that it got in this film.

This '3rd' installment should have been spread across 2 films or at least a much longer one :(

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Not bad. Suffered from trying to squeeze too much in, but you watch this kind of film for the action, and it didn´t disappoint from that pov.

leggy

Probably Scottish
The action was good for the most part I have to agree. However:

The Spidey/Hobgoblin tagteam fight at the end was a just taking the piss. All they had to do was leave out sandman and have an epic Spiderman Vs Venom fight. But no they had to spoil it with a 3 man boss fight.

Don't even get me started on the horrifically unfunny and embarrassing jazz club scene. Did Raimi think he was directing The Mask at that point?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
The action was good for the most part I have to agree. However:

The Spidey/Hobgoblin tagteam fight at the end was a just taking the piss. All they had to do was leave out sandman and have an epic Spiderman Vs Venom fight. But no they had to spoil it with a 3 man boss fight.

Don't even get me started on the horrifically unfunny and embarrassing jazz club scene. Did Raimi think he was directing The Mask at that point?

It was cringeworthy

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
That's where I thought I saw that sort of scene from! yay @ Leggy!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I want a refund.

However, it was interesting to see my local cinema have now got digital projectors installed, the picture quality is absolutely fab; razor sharp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom