Spider Silk

B

bissa

Anyone know what to do with spidersilk you get from killin spiders in Vendo Midgard??

T

the_smurflord

you can always run around Jordheim pretending you're Peter Parker and throw it everywhere.

M

mavericky

Originally posted by the_smurflord
you can always run around Jordheim pretending you're Peter Parker and throw it everywhere.

:clap:

K

klavrynd

they used to have unsellable spider silk loot in alb once (dropped off spiders in the little valley behind that bridge at ludlow) and they fixed that.

my bet is they just changed the alb and mid item...

B

BubbleCDR

Yep u just sell it for crappy silver...

*yawn at silver*

B

bissa

Well if I could sell it.. I promise you I would never post it here.. When I try it says "you cant sell this item".. Thought maybe it is KT (kill task) so you get exp for it.. But I havent found anyone thats want it.. Tried whole Fort Veldon and Haggerfell.. Or maybe it is like the bugg in albion..

A

Aeternus

In hib theres a horrible horrible quest that requires going down to Treibh dungeon and killing a spider (way over your level, not duable solo.. perhaps now, but not when I did it) and getting a "spider silk".

The problem with this quest is that those damn spiders also drop regular spider silk... so its easy by accident to sell the bloody spider silk to an npc, rendering the quest unduable... unless you wanna battle the knigths of RigthNow to fix it for you.

brrr... maybe they mixed up the unsellable spider silk for the wrong realms, cause they sure as hell can be sold in hib for lousy money.

F

Fafnir

I remember long ago when i started playing Daoc with Fafnir that theese could not be sold. Then they fixed it. Had 2 alts gone thru vendo last patch and i could sell thoose spider silks, perhaps new bug, report to right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom