Spellcrafting Program

G

Garaen

Quite a few people may already use this program, but i only discovered it today and thought it was great, its located at;

http://theharms.org/daoc/sc-calc.html

I was just wondering how much i could "safely" overcharge an af 102 99% Chain peice of armor. The program says it has a total of 28 imbue points, and it allows me to get to 32 and 33 / 28 before it says its "Impossible".

Also for people who already use the program does it list every peice of high level jewlery? It seems that what is on offer when i click "Load" is very limited. Can anyone tell me where i can find some of the "best" level 50 items so i can work my SC armor around it. (It should also give me more insentive to play to find these items).

One final question, how much roughly would a set off 99% AF 102 Albion chain cost me (Without the Hauberk) ?

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Overcharge chances are based on the quality of the gems and the skill of the spellcrafter. There have been other posts on this.

Consensus is that a 2 point overcharge on a 99% piece is pretty safe, and that even a 5 point overcharge is achievable. If you're going to overcharge some pieces more than others make sure you put the big overcharge on the cheaper pieces (e.g. boots & gloves) rather than the expensive ones (chest & legs). My plan is to use a 3 pt overcharge.

The best way to build up a DB of useable items in Leladia's calculator is to add them yourself. Put in stuff that you've already got and stuff your likely to be able to get.

Le Librarie has a decent items database

S

shilak

Ive heard/read that given a 1050+ SC and 99qual gems you can overcharge a 99qual lvl51 piece by 3 points with little problem, and a 100qual lvl51 piece by 4 points with little problem.

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Garian
I was just wondering how much i could "safely" overcharge an af 102 99% Chain peice of armor. The program says it has a total of 28 imbue points, and it allows me to get to 32 and 33 / 28 before it says its "Impossible".

32 (4 point overcharge) seems to be very safe with high quality (99%, or maybe a mixture of 98%/99%) gems.

One final question, how much roughly would a set off 99% AF 102 Albion chain cost me (Without the Hauberk) ?
Itll vary alot depending on the crafter, or whether theyve alot they are happy to sell cheaply or theyre having to make it specially. Expect to pay somewhere between 3 and 4 plat - less if your lucky, possibly more if your unlucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom