Spellcrafting prices?

V

vulcan1337

Can someone tell me what I should ask for a SC? I just cover the costs atm cuz I don't know what to ask. I heard some ppl ask twice the cost?

Z

zlair

Ill SC ur suit for 1 plat profit if its 5 points overcharge. ie u pay cost and give me 1 plat of profit no matter how long it takes.

some do for less, even Simius does for free ive heard.

ohh, and if 1 plat is too much, jsut think that it takes 3+ hours to make 6 x 4 99% gems needed for 5 points oc.

edit: ohh, and cost is around 1-2 plat.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

There are too few active sc'ers it seems (it does get hard to find an sc'er who is free) but just plan ahead, so you have some time, and don't need the gear right away.
A full set of armor will take ages, and I feel that crafters should be able to make a profit, but 1p is quite steep :) We are talking allmost 150-180% profit here :)
Regards, Glottis

E

earath

Look me up for SC'ing - my mark up is only 25-35% in most cases and i'm usually crafting or drumming up business at gothwaite at last 1-2 hrs a night.

The average markup on materials cost is 50-100% from what i've seen in diogel... usually due to the hideous time it takes to make 6x 99% gems for the 50% overcharge (some guys even spec for 70% overcharge - b sure to warn them sooner or later an item will explode)

E

Eruv

If you want someone around Diogel, you can lookup Caelath [same guild as Simius]. He Sc's for cost + nice tip, tho cost varies. He just did a guildie MP chain suit order that cost 1.4pp and took hime 4+ hrs to sc, even with a template defined.

Think that's why most sc'ers charge more for a profit, because of the sheer amount of time/and boredom it takes to sc a full set of lvl 50 armor/weaps/sheilds...

Users who are viewing this thread