Spellcrafting chance to 99%

Mehuge

One of Freddy's beloved
Has the chance to get 99% changed recently for spellcrafting?

I was doing a lvl 51 5pt o/c job the other day and reluctently started on the making of the required gems. Now, i have a fairly good system that means I keep costs down and speed up, and i rarely have to disgard a 98% gem, however this evening, of the first 12 attempts I had 9 x 99% gems (and these were the high level gems in the suit, flawless, precious etc). Humm I thought it must just be a bit of a good run of luck, and that probably I will not see many 99%'s for the rest of the suit. But this was not the case, I continued to get many 99% and some 98% with only a couple of gems being a bit stubborn and needing any significant number of tries. It took less than an hour to make the gems for all 6 pcs, a speed I have never managed to atain before.

Normaly, I go for 2x98 2x99 to keep cost down and speed up, but this time I didn't have to, as I happened to get 3x99 on each peice without having to disgard any 98% gems (well, except for 1 low level 98% gem I remade to 99% as I had materials left over).

Was I just having a very lucky evening or has something changed?

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
i think you was just having a VERY lucky evening :)

but i have noticed lately on all gems i make 99% qual they seem to happen in 3-6 attemps almost all the time was much more erratic pre toa.

Mehuge

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks both.

/prays for many more lucky evenings :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom