SpellCrafting & Alchemy

E

Erekrose

Seemed quieter at the table by the palace in TNN last night about 10 oclock. Have people hit the big 1000? or are some people dropping out?

J

Jayce_DA

Not everyone goes for 1000+

Some will go for 400 or 500 or what ever gives them what they want - like certain colour dye, all the poisons up to lvl ... etc etc only a few will go as far as 1000+ as you summised in your previous post :)

C

Chameleon

Started Alchemy but decided to put it on hold for now, as ive a fletcher alt and its begun to cost me a lot now. I've not enough G to buy armour/weps and put stats on them, let alone craft alchemy to 1000+. I think im right in saying it will cost several plat to get alchemy/sc to 1000+, so i see it more as a thing which a guild should setup a fund for to power level one player, rather than all try and fail to reach a reasonable level at a massive G cost. Maybe others are beginning to see the costs involved and thinking better of it now .......

N

Noche

Above 850 alchemy start to cost really much... I hope I can reach 930 without wasting all guild fund...

S

Slinker

Had the night off went on a guild hunt to Marfach :)

J

JoxerTheMighty

I slowed it down a bit. Firstly because the costs started to rise slowly and second...well, I am not the type of player who likes sitting in front of his comp every day and seen a green bar move sloooooowly to the right end of a line.

And on second thought...if I gain 10 to 20 points a day, I will still have a decent level after some time.

O

old.Glendower

=)

Just wanted to be able to make all the potions myself. I will still gain skill on them for some time I suppose, eventually topping out a bit over 700.

Wife is stopping at 703 SC...makes lots of uber stuff =).

Users who are viewing this thread