Spellcrafter !

N

-neomancer-

I've reached lvl 1000+ in Spellcrafting and are takin orders...

Bids starting @ 2p per set.

I can overcharge by 5pts easily..

Currently did 9 Full sets without 1 fail/blow :)

"Before you order a set"

Get a Spellcrafter calculator
" http://theharms.org/daoc/sc-calc.html "

and find out which gems you need to cap the things you want.

Even with 5Pts Overcharge you actually don't need 99% Qua. gems all the way :)

I have done many sets with like.... 2 X 98% and 2 X99% and all worked fine.

If you have an interest feel free to message "Stunningly" ingame or some of my alts.

"I will start with the ppl who are willing to pay 2p per set and work my way down, if you don't have that kind of money I'm sure we can work something out "

"Red Guard : We zErG, CuZ We Care"

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Grats!!!

But ehm... /me points to the midgard section...

Unless you can imbue my infils armor for me...

O

old.Saborion

"I have done many sets with like.... 2 X 98% and 2 X99% and all worked fine."

Yah, you have done many sets. But one day you will go boom. And I really doubt the customer aren`t willing to pay a few more g to be safe instead of sorry, compared to buying a new mp.

S

Silver180

2 plat!!!!!

4 point overcharge on all my 99% armour onlyt cost me 350g, and that was with a big tip.

J

janny

hehe 2 plat , i think it will be more something like 500 to 900 g for all 99 % gem's --- if you spent 2.5 plat on alchemy thats normal

H

Harhr

Originally posted by janny
hehe 2 plat , i think it will be more something like 500 to 900 g for all 99 % gem's --- if you spent 2.5 plat on alchemy thats normal

Hmm you never spellcrafted? its a hell pain to sc with overcharge. I know many retarded spellcrafters because the 5-6hours u need to spend for making 4-5pts OC full set. costs about 13p to go to a legendary spellcrafter and its 10x more job to do than armor/wepcrafter. most people take much more than 2p for a 5pts OC set. Go to 1k+ sc and u will understand my msg better

O

old.anubis

selfcost of 32 99% gems is around 6-700
takes around 4 hours
i think 2 plat is normal price for +4 overcharge, +5 would be around 3

ps. hell, i can take buffbot from a friend and make more money per hour just killing diamond mobs

S

Simius

If you go into crafting to make money then you're only ever going to be dissapointed.

Users who are viewing this thread