Spellcrafter

Parnelion

Fledgling Freddie
How much would it cost to Craft a spellcrafter up to lgm or cap.. or whatever is needed? and how much is cap?

Sage

Fledgling Freddie
14.2p for LGM for me in SC'ing, But I only used the "smarter" crafting tool past 900 so coulda shaved abit off of that cost price.

Sage

Fledgling Freddie
DrunkSkunk said:
teh what tool? lvling a sc'er myself so would be handy..

regards

There are two crafter quests currently out. The Worn Tradeskills Tool, Min 500 in skill at http://daoc.warcry.com/quests/display_spoilquest.php?id=1210

And at skill 600+ you can start doing the Tarnished version http://daoc.warcry.com/quests/display_spoilquest.php?id=1279

There are 3 rewards to choose from, 1 to make you craft faster, 2. increased chance to gain skill, 3. increases your odds at making a better quality item (increases min quality from 94, to 95%)

And luckly these quests are repeatable, so should be able to save a bit of plat if your willing to ride a few horses :)

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Sage said:
so should be able to save a bit of plat if your willing to ride a few horses :)
Indeed - if you do it properly.

You seem to have managed to spend more than is required (14p rather than the more typical 12) despite the fact that using the tool that should make it cheaper. Thats not 'smarter' :p

Sage

Fledgling Freddie
Draylor said:
Indeed - if you do it properly.

You seem to have managed to spend more than is required (14p rather than the more typical 12) despite the fact that using the tool that should make it cheaper. Thats not 'smarter' :p

As I stated, I only used the tool after 900 skill. Currently lvl'ing my last crafter and using the tool non-stop, so learning from my mistakes? Aye, I would call that smarter :)

feac

Fledgling Freddie
cap is 1059 cost me almost 20 plat but only last 10 points were with the craft quest item spent 1 plat on diamond seals.

Parnelion

Fledgling Freddie
Sweet not so bad after all :) started sc yesterday and now im 300 :D woot!

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Sage said:
As I stated, I only used the tool after 900 skill.
Yup: but without using the tools at all its possible to spend as little as 12p.

If I remember right 50% of more of the cost is in the 900-1000 stage so I cant understand why it cost you so much unless you were doing something badly wrong ;)

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Sage said:
increases your odds at making a better quality item (increases min quality from 94, to 95%)
Maybe I'm missing the point, but what good is that? I mean does it increase your chance to get 99% or 100% or does it just turn 94's into 95's?

Draylor

Part of the furniture
The better quality tradeskill tool does nothing to help make more 100% items: chance is still 2%

It raises the minimum quality youll make to 95%: with 95%-99% having an even chance.

Roughly 1 in 5 chance at 99% rather than 1 in 6: its of no real use at all other than for SCers or Legendary weapons since the days of selling 99% items for a profit are long long over.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Draylor said:
The better quality tradeskill tool does nothing to help make more 100% items: chance is still 2%

It raises the minimum quality youll make to 95%: with 95%-99% having an even chance.

Roughly 1 in 5 chance at 99% rather than 1 in 6: its of no real use at all other than for SCers or Legendary weapons since the days of selling 99% items for a profit are long long over.

Hm I suppose if it works like that then a 1/5 chance for 99% is better than 1/6 before. The way I read it I got the impression it "changed" any 94% into a 95%, which would mean its still 1/6 to get 99% but its 1/3 to get 95%.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
The description in the patch notes wasntall that clear. Theres a grabbag question explaining it properly - it works as I tried to explain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom