Spell Crafting on Weapons

D

Diddyman

Hi,

Without over charging what are the Skills and Stats you can have imbuned onto a weapon.

For example I have a Weapon that has had a proc added already, but lets say I now want some +Skills and +Stats put on, in approximate figures what can be done please?

I'm totally new to Spell Crafting, so haven;t got a clue how it works, and the limitations.

For example if +Skills are limited to 6 in total, I could have +4 2H and +2 Parry or just +6 2h....is this how it works ?

The same method for the +Stats

Oh.. and then there's the resists....my head hurts

Diddy

A

Alrindel

Spellcrafting (to add bonuses in stats, skills, power, hit points, focus levels and/or resists) and Alchemy (to add procs and charges) are two entirely separate things, so having a proc put on your weapon doesn't affect the stats that can go on.

Exactly what you can add to a weapon depends on the level of the item (from 1-50) and its quality, and is measured in "imbue points." A masterpiece level 50 weapon has 31 imbue points; a 94% quality level 50 weapon has only 11. You can, naturally, risk an overcharge and try to add more points to a weapon than it would normally be able to take, but the higher the overcharge, the greater the item will be destroyed during the imbue.

You can download an excellent spellcrafting calculator from http://theharms.org/daoc/sc-calc.html or consult a less complete online Javascript calculator here: http://www.camelotherald.com/documentation/spellcraft.html

M

maxgirth

Originally posted by Alrindel
Exactly what you can add to a weapon depends on the level of the item (from 1-50) and its quality, and is measured in "imbue points." A masterpiece level 50 weapon has 31 imbue points; [/url]

Lev 51 weapons ie:- jambiyas, long dirks, needle maces, sabres,partisans,reinforced shields etc etc as masterpieces have 32 imbue points (arcanium of course).

Even though you dont get the full benefit of the 16.5 dps of an lev 51 mp weapon till you reach rr5,you do however get the benefit of the maximum goodies of the sc.

Users who are viewing this thread