Spell crafting and alchemy !! WOW !

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

Ars Magna et Ultima Arcanum: An Introduction to Spellcrafting and Alchemy

this looks cool .

E

erl

(Note that experience or CON is not lost when dying to an unfortunate crafting accident. The Crafters Union Local 712 successfully petitioned King Constantine to grant dead spellcrafters recognition that they have died in service to their Realm. Hibernia and Midgard followed suit shortly thereafter.)
:D That's a good attempt to make it sound real anyways :)

O

old.tRoG

yum. alchemy.

i wanna make my weapons look cool! yay!

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I want to fumble and blow up my poor Lurikeen! KaBOoM!! YAY!

's just too bad I have to give up my 500 somewhat tailoring*sniffle*

O

old.Arctic

my wizard will be powercraftet as soon as spellcrafting is out and u can reset tradeskill. Arctics craftingshop opens soon at a place near you

S

SFXman

I hope they make some very cool animation where you explode into millions of bits that get stuck to all objects and surroundings nearby.. I bet that usual crafting spots would turn into these hellish looking places with red all over.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Causing chain explosions! Wee!
"Run!!!"
BrAT!! Brrrt!! KabOom! Weeee! bOOM!!
"We need to build a new alchemist guild."(tm)

O

old.tRoG

im gonna reset my skalds puny 300ish armourcraft to start alchemy.

Trubadur's Procs & Poisons, coming to a capital near you.

i hope they dont take ages to put craft reset in after they put the new crafts in...

O

old.LandShark

and spellcrafters/alchemists will be as a plaue of locusts upon the land..
and those poor sods who have uber-high fletch/weap/armor/tailor skill will be hugly sought-after. Unlike the 500 people who will all take up alchemy and then no doubt get bored of it when it turns out to be just as hard as any other tradeskill to lvl.
:p

V

Vell

Originally posted by Troryn

?????

this is for all realms

Ah but it was Albion that got the no xp loss thing first, if you read it properly. See, more favouritism. In fact, you obviously work for Mythic, and are trying to deny rumour of favoritism by pretending not to understand!
You cover is blown I'm afraid, I've found you out! Ha!

R

rynnor

Hmm - I better start storing up the masterpiece quality bits I craft - could be a long wait tho :(

O

old.chesnor

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Unlike the 500 people who will all take up alchemy and then no doubt get bored of it when it turns out to be just as hard as any other tradeskill to lvl.
:p

Even harder ;)

T

Troryn

Originally posted by Vell

Ah but it was Albion that got the no xp loss thing first, if you read it properly. See, more favouritism. In fact, you obviously work for Mythic, and are trying to deny rumour of favoritism by pretending not to understand!
You cover is blown I'm afraid, I've found you out! Ha!

Actually I work for EUC-Syd as an apprentice ;p

T

Trahg

Originally posted by sickofit...
I want to fumble and blow up my poor Lurikeen! KaBOoM!! YAY!
Bah! I wanna blow up my customer! ;)

Anyway, I'm already preparing too set my alts for Alchemy/Spellcrafting (i will keep my mains Armorcrafting, even though it's just at 400). Will try to stock up at least a plat each for them. ;)
I'm very excited about these new "abilities", but... wouldn't this render DF and such a bit worthless? Just a thought... :)

L

Lam

Originally posted by Trahg
Bah! I wanna blow up my customer! ;)

I'm very excited about these new "abilities", but... wouldn't this render DF and such a bit worthless? Just a thought... :)

I don't think so because you'll see that once df is introduced there will be no better place to get money for crafting since gold is very easy to get in df.

T

Trahg

Maybe it'll be:
"Hey m8, wanna join us, we'll be money-hunting down in DF"
Rather than drop-hunt then?
We'll see when it comes... ;)

O

old.chesnor

It also appears that alot of the DF purchases with seals have great salvage value for crafters. It is probably more efficient to farm for items, then /salvage, rather than farm for gold and buy those expensive metals.

I know for sure that farming for crappy asterite drops in Spind is more economical than buying asterite.

E

erl

A little hint for those /salvaging for making money: craft hinges of the salvaged material and sell the hinges, gives you more money then just selling the material.
:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom