speedcheats

I

(IF)BLADEANDO

there are two players in barrysword 2 bullets only right now. they have been there for about 35 mins destroying the game for everyone. speedcheating 100% of the time. can somebody kick them plz

speedcheat.jpg

F

fr@gma

This is the case quite recently, we need more policing of these servers. I play alot on these servers and I am pleading with barrysworld to let me help rid the servers of these cheats. I need rcon control to do this, that is the way forward, to have extra admins and admins who will kick when a player is spotted abusing the server. The game will slowly die if nothing is done about it.

F

fr@gma

Ando m8, if u or xantaro can mail barrysworld or anyone on behalf of the TCL and explain wot these cheats are doing to our game and wot we can do about it then they might listen. I for one would be willing to help admin these servers for barrysworld and help rid their servers of these cheats and abusers. I spend quite a bit of time on barrys 1 & 2 so wouldnt mind. Im not a very harsh person, I just dont want this game ruined.

fr@gma

S

=SOF=Hawk

I'm getting sick of those speedcheaters!

F

fr@gma

I think that when someone has spotted on the servers by an Admin, the Admin at that time should take a screenie and a condump. Then publish the offender's i.p on this forum. It hasn't been done for a while but hopefully things will improve. We need more people using the forums. If you don't put across your opinions of how barrysworld servers are run then people cannot listen to what you have to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom