Specialization

O

old.Chronic

Hi, Can some explane something to me asked a few players and no one seems to know this, me is a druid and under me specialization list I have nature affinity skill level of 26 BUT! I have +6 at side of this so does this mean me Nature affinity is 32 because if it does then I am not getting the spells I should at that level.. So what does it do, can someone tell me please..

One more question well a idea more than anything do you not think Druids should be in Albion as well ? err thought druids built StoneHenge.. Yes I like druids :)

Thanks all..

Chronik TreeRune Level 36 Celtic Druid. Exalibur server.

O

old.tRoG

you don't get additional spells/skills from +skills items, only more power in the spec line.

eg. if a lvl 50 enchanter with 47 in light has +3 light he will not get the lvl 50 spell, but will get less dmg variance in his spells.

O

old.0xygen

its +6 through items. Its the same as weapon spec if u have say 5 blades +5 beside you won't get the styles but you will get the increase in damage.

So in your case you have 26+6 so the spells you have now will be a little more potent but until you actually USE SPEC POINTS you won't get spells ie if you spec 3 more points you'll get a new ae root

Users who are viewing this thread